Some help really appricated

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by rickyhatt, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, i know its friday,and on my easter leave. but im currently, well was in week 7 training for the yorks and decided that i wanted to DAOR,anyway i handed my letter in and got transfered to hook company.sorry to mention i'm in itc catterick.but had a good think now and decided i no longer want the Daor and want to stay in the army. my questions is because im in hook and my process has gone through for the daor,will that mean i can no longer stay anymore and have to daor? and if i could stay i also want to move across from yorkshire regiment to the fusliers is that possible too?
    I know i should be really asking this question in catterick,but because i'm at home maybe somebody can give thumbs up.

2. I went to good ol' Hook coy last year as a DOAR from PARA coy, and decided i wanted to reallocate. Handed in a letter stating that I had changed my mind about leaving and wanted to reallocate etc etc and handed it into the OC. Had a interview with him and the CSM and the DOAR got stopped and the process to reallocate started.

I'm guessing you'll probably have to have a interview with the OC of the company you came from to go back or if you can change to fusillers the OC/ 2ic of the Queens Div Company.

Be prepared for a ear full from Nikki though if shes still there................

Good Luck