Some great reading from across the pond

It's the usual lot of published US 'Staff College' dissertations. I read some - they're OK but not brilliant.

We do.

Ish.

They were hugely cracked down upon as part of the great DDC “thou-shall-not-think-independently” purge, right until KCL pointed out that as dissertations, they had to be published.

Therefore, if you write/contact the KCL library you can get copies, but we’re not very proactive in pushing them out.

Ish.

They were hugely cracked down upon as part of the great DDC “thou-shall-not-think-independently” purge, right until KCL pointed out that as dissertations, they had to be published.

Therefore, if you write/contact the KCL library you can get copies, but we’re not very proactive in pushing them out.
Agreed - and they aren't very good overall.....

No, but my understanding is that KCL MAs are held by KCL - even if it’s in the Hobson (physically).

Not as long as @Bubbles_Barker coloured between the lines.
******* hilarious - and from one who didn’t know there was an ACSC before the current ACSC...

Anyway, I’m happy to admit my Commandant’s Paper was pretty crap, finished at 0400hrs on the morning of submission because I treated Camberley a bit like the university I never went to and had a good time.

My submission on the creation of a professional psyops group was fairly dull but hey, a psyops group was created so.....

My paper was rubbish as were those of most of my compatriots - I’m sure yours was better, being Navy etc....

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads