Some good news in dark times

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why was I expecting to see the words 'Blair' and 'cancer' when I opened this thread?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Brilliant. The man is an utter arse.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

Bit unfair mate I know a few complete utter arses.
Thing is they dop have theitr uses
He's an unmitigated smug ****.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bit unfair mate I know a few complete utter arses.
Thing is they dop have theitr uses
He's an unmitigated smug ****.
Your description is far more apt...

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

Good news and bad, really. If he ceases to be a national embarrassment in the US, lowering the opinion of all he meets about the intellect and moral character of the English and/or British, good.

The flipside is that when the **** fails he will return here and no doubt get a TV slot to fill with smugness, drivel and piss.

He could come and kick start the we love Gordon campaign and write the late PMs memoires. Or Possibly as a stand in for Jeremy Kyle, its about his intelectual level!

He did seem like a very, very strange choice, the man has all the charisma of a goat turd and is very obviously English. What were they thinking?

Now if only someone would do the world a favour and shoot the twat.

Now if only someone would do the world a favour and shoot the twat.
Exactly. What is the point of Americans owning all those guns when they can't even do something useful with them?

He did seem like a very, very strange choice, the man has all the charisma of a goat turd and is very obviously English. What were they thinking?
Ah yes. Piers Stefan Pughe-Moron. The septics like a title, especially one that doesn't begin with 'c' and end in 't'.

It just goes to show -one of life's great lessons - that you really don't need any talent at all to climb the greasy pole. Indeed talent would actually be an inhibition.

All you need is a strong sense of self-belief and a bit of luck. Lying helps as well, of course.

Piers Moron: living proof that you really can polish a turd (for a while anyway).

I worship the next fist that's coming to him.

Ah yes. Piers Stefan Pughe-Moron. The septics like a title, especially one that doesn't begin with 'c' and end in 't'.

It just goes to show -one of life's great lessons - that you really don't need any talent at all to climb the greasy pole. Indeed talent would actually be an inhibition.

All you need is a strong sense of self-belief and a bit of luck. Lying helps as well, of course.

Piers Moron: living proof that you really can polish a turd (for a while anyway).

I worship the next fist that's coming to him.
When Live TV (News Bunny,Top city Tips etc) was still owned by the Mirror, Morgan would be found entertaining groups of 'fabulous' female mirror employees in the posher bars of Canary Wharf. My own motley crew happened upon them one Friday night - he saw us approaching and said something along the lines of 'here come the telly brigade lowering the tone' After a reasonable amount of abuse he did get a few beers in but eventually told us all to **** off as we were taking an unhealthy interest in his 'ladies'. He wasn't technically our boss but still.......

CNN signed Piers to a "multi-year" contract with a minimum transmission time clause

So he does not give a shit if his show ends up being watched by nobody: he still gets paid

Why is the story in the Telegraph's Sport/Football/Teams section....?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer