Some good news in dark times

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jul 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  2. What a shame!
  3. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

4. Why was I expecting to see the words 'Blair' and 'cancer' when I opened this thread?
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Because you are an optimist.
  6. Wishful thinking?
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Bit unfair mate I know a few complete utter arses.
    Thing is they dop have theitr uses
    He's an unmitigated smug ****.
  8. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Your description is far more apt...

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app
  9. Good news and bad, really. If he ceases to be a national embarrassment in the US, lowering the opinion of all he meets about the intellect and moral character of the English and/or British, good.

The flipside is that when the **** fails he will return here and no doubt get a TV slot to fill with smugness, drivel and piss.
  10. He could come and kick start the we love Gordon campaign and write the late PMs memoires. Or Possibly as a stand in for Jeremy Kyle, its about his intelectual level!
  11. Piers Morgan a flop.
    Who knew?
  12. He did seem like a very, very strange choice, the man has all the charisma of a goat turd and is very obviously English. What were they thinking?
  13. Now if only someone would do the world a favour and shoot the twat.
  14. Exactly. What is the point of Americans owning all those guns when they can't even do something useful with them?
  15. Ah yes. Piers Stefan Pughe-Moron. The septics like a title, especially one that doesn't begin with 'c' and end in 't'.

It just goes to show -one of life's great lessons - that you really don't need any talent at all to climb the greasy pole. Indeed talent would actually be an inhibition.

All you need is a strong sense of self-belief and a bit of luck. Lying helps as well, of course.

Piers Moron: living proof that you really can polish a turd (for a while anyway).

I worship the next fist that's coming to him.