Some disgusting views of the British forces

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tech, Nov 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. & defend their freedom to arrive at such stupid ill thought out ideas.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Next time the firemen/binmen/ect want a holiday & more money,the country is hit by BSE,then they can call the f*cking Girl Guides cause were too busy killing people in the Congo! :twisted:
  3. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Being pencil necked accountants boring enough to actual register on the said website is punishment enough for the pr1cks.
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Spankers that aren't worth bothering with. 90% of these tossers will have been turned away by the AFCO and told to rod off. The rest will be kaftan-wearing liberal hippies.

The other one will be Sven.

Fuck them. I wouldn't waste my time to converse with one of them in the street, I'm not wasting my time over the tinternet.

Why am I even bothering to type thi
  5. Whiney Estate Agents, like minded money lenders and w@nkers who've got Negative Equity calling Sojers stupid! Hmmmmm, Pot Kettle Black.
    It's all the Banks fault that I've got a 100% mortgage on a Barret House, maxed my Credit cards out buying 42" Flat Screen TVs for every room and that the Repo men are coming for my Bentley this PM.
    People that daft shouldn't be allowed access to the Postal system let alone the internet, hopefully the bastards will top themselves before long as the thought of having to selling their rickers down at the docks to pay for their excess drives them to despair.
    "Move on down the Outrage Bus, Please."
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Alwight! Who's got the keys for the bus??
    It's needed for a naafi run!
  7. This place needs a guy like 'Injin', he'd liven up this place and his threads would go on for years :lol:
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

We could send them Chubb....That'd f*ck em!
  9. Jesus is mad at me :(
  10. :twisted: LMAO :twisted:
  11. I wish we had Injin on ARRSE, by god he would liven this place us a bit.
  12. I always knew estate agents were twats this just confirms it
  13. Looks like some of you lads spend your time just looking for reasons to get annoyed. Some of you must scour the web, judging by some of the sites you turn up. Then when you eventually find an offending article (actual or perceived), you start a thread on it here in order to encourage others to join you in your new crusade. It's ruining this site. This site used to be a good laugh, interspersed with serious issues, which didn't come over as whinges.

Now it's just full of whinges smothering the occasional laugh.
  14. In complete agreement with you.