• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Some advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Its not so much advice I am after but just some inside knowledge. I have already applied to join up (Royal Engineers, air con & refrigeration tech), I had my medical up in Glencourse on 29th january however got deffered for a heart murmur, however there was a little mis-undersatnding which lead to some weeks of my application just collecting dust (i was supposed to get my doc to send letters off etc) however when i rang up and sorted it all out i had decided to take a freind up on his offer of travelling europe for a few months, I got back on friday and am still dead set to sign up however in my rush to sort that out and the excitment of going i never got in touch with my recruiter to explain this, so all I am basically asking is would i have to start my whole application again or start from sorting my medical out (as its litterally a year since I first applied and they only have a year to get you in i was told) and also would they frown on me just leaving without explaining to them and treat me different?

Basically I realised i was a bit hasty in jus going and left alot of things behind without sorting them out, not just my application but loan and credit card payments havnt been payed so I have messed up financially aswell! I just hope this little stint hasn't affected me joining up as I am realy hoping to join.

any advice welcome thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads