ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Some advice on PSB (Pre-Selection Briefing) interview please.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Lynchy92, Nov 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got PSB on the 30th, and within the instructions I've been sent from the careers office it says I need to take a suit or smart shirt and pants for the interview they conduct there.

I was wondering, would a smart grey shirt, grey tie, black (subtle) pin stripe pants and black shoes be adequate? Or would it be a safer bet to just stick to the traditional black pants/white shirt/matching jacket attire?

I asked a manager within a store today how they would feel if somebody turned up for a job interview wearing a grey shirt and tie, the look on their face didn't seem all that promising. I personally don't see anything wrong, as long as I look smart, tidy and presentable, I can't see why there'd be any problem; but first impressions and all that jazz I suppose.

2. I suppose there was no need for this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.