Somalian Jihad

#1
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
 
#4
Its never fcuking over something always seems to jump up and shoot you in the face.....
 
#5
deano1987_21 said:
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
Wasn't that report by the rather dishy Martin Geissler on the ITV news?...he could have saved himself a few quid in air fares and just gone to West London 8O
 

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#6
BiscuitsAB said:
deano1987_21 said:
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
Yep Nuke it! it's a fucking s*** hole and being turned to glass can only improve it.
As per BiscuitsAB's solution. Turn it to glass. ASAP.
 
#8
But they do like it over here...
 
#9
deano1987_21 said:
....something always seems to jump up and shoot you in the face.....
Wrong area of the site bud.... the "man-love" thread is over in the Lonely Hearts section!!!!! :twisted:
 
#11
Bowmore_Assassin said:
BiscuitsAB said:
deano1987_21 said:
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
Yep Nuke it! it's a fucking s*** hole and being turned to glass can only improve it.
As per BiscuitsAB's solution. Turn it to glass. ASAP.
thirded
 
#12
Nuking them is certainly an attractive idea, but unfortunately a tad unrealistic. A handful of Tomahawks in December or January might be a possibility.
 
#13
Joe_Private said:
Nuking them is certainly an attractive idea, but unfortunately a tad unrealistic. A handful of Tomahawks in December or January might be a possibility.
Clinton tried that against Osama. And we all know how successful that was. :roll:
 
#14
Is Black hawk down based on when clinton sent troops there in 1993
 
#15
smallbrownprivates said:
Bowmore_Assassin said:
BiscuitsAB said:
deano1987_21 said:
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
Yep Nuke it! it's a fucking s*** hole and being turned to glass can only improve it.
As per BiscuitsAB's solution. Turn it to glass. ASAP.
thirded

Fourthed.


Whats the point of wasting a nuke on the cnuts, as someone said earlier most of them are over here, in west and north west London
 
#18
BuztyBabe said:
deano1987_21 said:
There we go the news BBC1 tonight telling us about the training of terrorist's in Somalia, No doubt that is where our troops will be sent next by our goverment,.................. Anyone have any thorghts about this?
Wasn't that report by the rather dishy Martin Geissler on the ITV news?...he could have saved himself a few quid in air fares and just gone to West London 8O

Or Small Heath.
 
#19
Fithed...
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
I'd love to see what a big fuel-air thingy would do to the place.
 

Similar threads

Top