Somalia famine: UN warns of 750,000 deaths

Makes me think back to when I was a kid and Sunday lunch. Cabbage, sprouts and other things I disliked were left on the side of my plate, much to the annoyance of my mother who would shout "there are thousands starving" to which I would reply "well they can have it". So if anyone knows the postal address for mr Skinny, Somalia, I will send him some stuff.

There I was, just about to give a donation and I found this on Wikipedia.

Somalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND

Somalian cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just goes to show how Luck I was, I could have donated and been stitched - hook line and sinker. Just shows you can't believe everything you see on tv or read in the papers eh?

Glad I did my research.

Right I'm fucking starving.... off for a McNasty then, swilled down with copious amounts of grog.

Haven't we given millions in aid to this sh1t whole? Why is it still fcuked?

There I was, just about to give a donation and I found this on Wikipedia.

Somalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND

Somalian cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just goes to show how Luck I was, I could have donated and been stitched - hook line and sinker. Just shows you can't believe everything you see on tv or read in the papers eh?

Glad I did my research.

Right I'm fucking starving.... off for a McNasty then, swilled down with copious amounts of grog.

Checked those links and my ghast is flabered, no bacon, and no beer, how uncivilised.

No point giving these cnuts aid. Education is what they need.

Surely we could win this with their hearts and minds. Send in the SAS to teach then how to carry out better techniques for hijacking passing ships. Oh... no passing ships, no ships delivering food n shit... oh

All together now; 'There's a hole in my bucket"

Checked those links and my ghast is flabered, no bacon, and no beer, how uncivilised.
I't properly civilised mate, just imagine what would happen to world beer stocks if we start allowing the abdabs and bingybongies to drink my beer.

Fuck em... my beer... my beer... Fuck OFF!

I't properly civilised mate, just imagine what would happen to world beer stocks if we start allowing the abdabs and bingybongies to drink my beer.

Fuck em... my beer... my beer... Fuck OFF!
Give them Fosters, Carling, and Buckfast, won't be missed, but a hit with the jocks for holiday destination.