Somali Justice.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ricky8675, Nov 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "A 13-year-old girl was stoned to death for adultery in the southern town of Kismayo last year.
    Human rights groups said she had been raped."

"A wicked and violent religion"
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

3. Idiot!
  4. Humourless!
  5. I made no mention of race, I merely juxtaposed two quotations.

How you choose to intepret that juxtaposition is "in the eye of the beholder". The first demonstrates a level of evil beyond comprehension. The second perhaps why the author has captured some of the following that he has and an indication of the danger he represents.
  6. they are still living in the stone age!

obviously if they are being stoned for adultry then why not shag them to death!! since they like it so much?

man on man (two men both convicted of adultry)i say convicted lightly! as they would have to be tried in a court for that ,which they dont have or bother with!

and for the women
    get as many randy rag heads to inflict some serious sawness on her naughty little gash!

after afew hundred rounds of manrag juice,sqeeze off afew rounds from thier AK`s and solder the seeping gash shut!

might as well use it first eh!

then stone them to death if they lived through the above..

seriously though why hasn't someone just nuked the backward village people yet

hiroshima was more advanced in everyway yet they dropped a big one on that place