Somali jailed for terror offences including plotting to kill the Queen

A Somali delivery driver who harboured “chilling fantasies” about murdering the Queen has been jailed for eight years for attempting to join Islamic State.

Muz.jpg

Somalian Aweys Shikhey, 38, dreamed of travelling to take part in violent jihad after moving to Tottenham, north London.

He kept up a veneer of hard-working respectability, sending money to his families abroad while applying for loans to bankroll his trip to IS territory.

But in online chat, he fell in love with a jihadi bride in Norway and discussed committing atrocities in the UK with a fellow Somali living in Kenya.

His fantasies included murdering the Queen and the then prime minister David Cameron as well as launching attacks against Tottenham football fans and the Jewish community in north London with AK47 rifles.

He was found guilty of preparing terrorist acts on or before May 23 last year following a trial at the Old Bailey in February.

IS supporter who discussed killing Queen jailed | Daily Mail Online

At least it's another dangerous Muslim off the streets for a few years - i sincerely hope they deport him after his sentence.

Another Migrant success story eh?

I see your monomania is alive and well.

Lets hope they don't deport him to a 3rd world sh*t hole after his sentence, they might get confused and just move him back to Tottenham

And your posting on this thread is in no way monomaniacal ?

I comment on threads on a variety on subjects.
I don't start a thread on the same subject over and over and over again.

A Somali delivery driver who harboured “chilling fantasies” about murdering the Queen has been jailed for eight years for attempting to join Islamic State.

View attachment 329486

Somalian Aweys Shikhey, 38, dreamed of travelling to take part in violent jihad after moving to Tottenham, north London.

He kept up a veneer of hard-working respectability, sending money to his families abroad while applying for loans to bankroll his trip to IS territory.

But in online chat, he fell in love with a jihadi bride in Norway and discussed committing atrocities in the UK with a fellow Somali living in Kenya.

His fantasies included murdering the Queen and the then prime minister David Cameron as well as launching attacks against Tottenham football fans and the Jewish community in north London with AK47 rifles.

He was found guilty of preparing terrorist acts on or before May 23 last year following a trial at the Old Bailey in February.

IS supporter who discussed killing Queen jailed | Daily Mail Online

At least it's another dangerous Muslim off the streets for a few years - i sincerely hope they deport him after his sentence.

Another Migrant success story eh?
You'll have some of the clowns on here accusing you of being a SS wannabe for posting things like this.

This one foe one, @Steven

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
"Person in breaking the law gets justice served shocker"

Genuine question RGJ - why do you post here?

You don't bring anything to the site.

All you seem to do is act as a filter for Islamic related news.

You probably don’t hate the blacks and Asians and blame them for every failure of yours though do you?
Nope but I will admit

I comment on threads on a variety on subjects.
I don't start a thread on the same subject over and over and over again.
Would you agree that you are always there to highlight the theme of the OPs posts ?

Would you agree that you are always there to highlight the theme of the OPs posts ?
Nope, some times Bravo gets in first.
You do know how the new thread thing works I take it.
I open arrse and boop top of the list new thread and boop its another Mooslims thread from Alf.
Unless you repeatedly dropped a MGB bank seat beam on your head you may have noticed I have as stated started a few threads as This log on, Sinner251 and thieftaker since 2006/7 the only thing they have in common is I started them.
Think IIRC last year we went through all the threads by Alf and with the exception of his first they are all to do with his raging fear of Mooslims.

Edit 2 out of 22 threads are not about the threat of muslims.

Last edited:
Couldn't care about Muslims living among us plotting terror - pipes up when someone highlights

Well at least you seem to have stopped accusing all Muslims. So some growth there.

....Genuine question RGJ - why do you post here?....All you seem to do is act as a filter for Islamic related news.
I'm sorry, i forgot that kind of stuff is frowned upon here...

There is a problem in our society with people of one particular religion - would you prefer we just brush it under the carpet or bring it into the open and talk about it?

Given I and probably you and most of us have spent much of our lives fighting terror and being sent to hot and sandy places against these scumbags, when they plot to attack us at home it's worth talking about.

That is why I post.

I'm sorry, i forgot that kind of stuff is frowned upon here...

There is a problem in our society with people of one particular religion - would you prefer we just brush it under the carpet or bring it into the open and talk about it?

Given I and probably you and most of us have spent much of our lives fighting terror and being sent to hot and sandy places against these scumbags, when they plot to attack us at home it's worth talking about.

That is why I post.
There is a vanishingly small problem with people of a certain religion. Who cause a statistically insignificant amount of deaths per year.

Why don’t you post on unhealthy lifestyles and their contribution to Dementia and ischaemic heart disease? These are both far bigger problems for British society.

Unless of course there is another reason why you have a problem with a certain religious group

D

Deleted 20555

"Person in breaking the law gets justice served shocker"

Genuine question RGJ - why do you post here?

You don't bring anything to the site.

All you seem to do is act as a filter for Islamic related news.
And all you do is desperately offer excuses for muslim terrorism.

Arrse mods test - repeat after me muslims are just like us and don't kill thousands of people in the name of their religion.