Solution for housing shortage

A WOULD-BE MP is being investigated by police after it emerged 27 people are registered to vote at his house.

Mr ...... said there was nothing untoward about the number of voters living at his terraced home which is on Manchester Road, Nelson, and consists of two houses knocked into one.

His election agent, Mr........said the property was inhabited by Mr ...... his father, three brothers, their respective families and "contains 24 bedrooms."

SEE - If you just think outside the box solutions can be found.

But I'm not sure which house(s) it could be. A or B

Attachments

WOULD-BE MP is being investigated by police after it emerged 27 people are registered to vote at his house.

And officers are also probing claims a prospective councillor has five people registered at his home who are also listed at other properties in the same town.

Both Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate Mohammed Afzal Anwar and Labour Pendle Council candidate Mohammed Tariq have insisted they have done nothing wrong.

advertisement
Police launched their investigation after separate allegations were made to Pendle Council and Lancashire Constabulary by the Liberal Democrat and Labour parties in Pendle.

Mr Anwar said there was nothing untoward about the number of voters living at his terraced home which is 214 to 216 Manchester Road, Nelson, and consists of two houses knocked into one.

He said that 27 people were registered to vote at the property, but that not all were resident in this country at any one time.
http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/display.var.2191543.0.27_voters_at_wouldbe_mps_home.php

Liberal Democrat? That'll send Sven into (a) spin.

I would find it hard to believe that these persons, who share a popular and highly religious first name, would ever contemplate doing anything incorrect.

Although being LibDem and Labour candidates makes them interesting "bed-fellows". What sort of political coalition could that be? Surely not one that hopes for a Muslim take-over of the UK?

No, I'm being paranoid ... aren't I?

what, mp,s dishonest??no i can,t believe that. :roll:

Latest Threads