Solution for housing shortage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spank-it, Apr 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A WOULD-BE MP is being investigated by police after it emerged 27 people are registered to vote at his house.

Mr ...... said there was nothing untoward about the number of voters living at his terraced home which is on Manchester Road, Nelson, and consists of two houses knocked into one.

His election agent, Mr........said the property was inhabited by Mr ...... his father, three brothers, their respective families and "contains 24 bedrooms."

SEE - If you just think outside the box solutions can be found.

But I'm not sure which house(s) it could be. A or B

Attached Files:

Liberal Democrat? That'll send Sven into (a) spin.
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I would find it hard to believe that these persons, who share a popular and highly religious first name, would ever contemplate doing anything incorrect.

Although being LibDem and Labour candidates makes them interesting "bed-fellows". What sort of political coalition could that be? Surely not one that hopes for a Muslim take-over of the UK?

No, I'm being paranoid ... aren't I?
  4. A very good reason to bring in Maggie's poll tax. I wonder how many would be on the electoral roll then.
  5. what, mp,s dishonest??no i can,t believe that. :roll:
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Absolutely right.

They're the salt of the earth, and representatives of the people, and they hear what you say ...

And the expenses are quite good.

.... 8O