solid shyte

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by giblackjack, Sep 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a rather interesting experience a couple of days ago. It started when I went for my morning shyte, when I had a big long one come out. I thought nothing of it and flushed the toilet on the way out. On coming home in the evening, I go in to take a piss and look down to see a monster of a log in the bottom of the bowl. Figuring someone else had left it, I did my business and flushed. Imagine my suprise when the turd stayed exactly where it was and didn't move. The realization that it was my baby from this morning hit me like a bus, doubly so since we had company over that evening. I've tried everything to get rid of it, but toilet bowl brushes, cleaners, and plungers have done nothing more than shove it far enough back so you can't see it directly. As it slowly breaks down, it muddies up the bottom of the bowl, so coming in to the bathroom after letting it sit all day can be a real shock.

Now what really gets me is that it's still in there after two days, and I can't think of anything unusual about my diet at all. what the heck caused something so damn solid??? :?
  2. Sounds like a compo log to me!!!, you been secretly munching biscuits brown?!!!, back when we used to be able to do a shovel recce on exercise, we used to measure them with our ID cards!!.

Sad I know but if anyone has ever been on exercise with the RAMC they will understand shite being the term of the day, every day!!
  3. Reminds me of a compo megalog I deposited once in a German firestation. Fundamental difference being the architecture of German sanitaryware. The structure of which was guaranteed to actually lever you off the bog. Happy days!
  4. what is usual about your diet then?

Could it be your toilet was cloged before your massive deposit?

Just keep flushing :lol:
  5. Get a wire coat hanger down there and disect it like you were trying to get rid of the wife's body. :lol:
  6. It was a happy day indeed when the PSA gave us British pans in place of the Boxhead "stepped" variety. OK you got splashed but no more knuckle contamination when wiping after a Scheme Snake.
  7. I have one of those nasty shelf efforts at home to supplement the proper one. I have only ever used it once, and for blöödy good reason!