Soliciting

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Aug 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK. You can all now form an orderly queue and congratulate me on having attained half a century's worth of existence on this planet.

Alternatively, let's hear the "old" jokes - on the basis that every fifth post has to make at least a passing reference to bloated former Drivers, Light Airframe.

2. WELL DONE.....WOULD YOU LIKE A COCOA?

Edited to make it large print, so you can see it without your bifocals.

3. Fifty is hardly old! You're as young as the girl you feel, so I'm told.

P.S. Happy birthday.... :wink:

4. Is there a smell of stale wee and Rich Tea biscuits round here all of a sudden?

I SAID, "IS THERE A SMELL OF STALE WEE AND RICH TEA BISCUITS ROUND HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN?"

Never mind. Wonder where he hides his pension book?

5. Happy Birthday - and how old is the girl you are feeling?

6. Well done, lad.

7. Sprog!

<<Rustle of broadsheet - returns to Telegraph obituaries column>>

8. heres to the next 50!

9. And i was worrying about reaching 30!! (not for a few years yet thankfully... the toupee hides so much!)

10. Happy burfday mucker, it's slippers and socks, and grumbles of how things tasted better when you were a lad. But that, my friend is nothing! Wait until you hit sixty. Something dormantly genetic lying inside you suddenly comes into full life when you hit sixty, you grab old age by the scrotum and live fully up its aches and pains and stereotypes, and you make sure everyone knows about it too! well, if the men in my family are anything to go by anyway .. 8O 8O 8O

11. So does life begin 40? And does it last...

12. My mam would have me believe that this is the case ..

I'm far too sproggy to know 8) 8)

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Barsteward! Just made me spill coffee all over myself!! :lol:

14. Old People.

Can't beat 'em.

Pity.

15. Sprogs.

Can't beat 'em.

Oh. You can? I'll take that one...