"SOLDIERS"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FULLTRAIN, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :x Every time there is a news story about a teen stabbing/shooting/etc these "kids" mourn for their fallen "soldiers", adopting the term for their gang mates who have just signed out a pair of wings and a harp. Fcuking well winds me up, especially in the current climate. The passing of true soldiers warrants serious mourning, particularly those that lose their lives on ops. I cant help thinking that some of these kids bring it on themselves, having immersed themselves in the gang culture that is rife in this country.
    This obviously doesnt apply to victims brutally murdered for giving the "wrong look" :x :(

2. Ever heard the Destiny's Child song of the same name? It was massive in the charts when it first came out, with all the easily influenced kids buying it. The lyrics are something along the lines of:

Translated by the young lads as "If you want girls to like you, carry a gun, deal in drugs, and fight a lot."

3. I THought the kids these days were described as "soldjas" not soldiers? 8o

4. Only the REALLY cool ones.

5. Not really, it's just a poor reflection on the state of education in this country.

6. I could not agree more :x

7. I'm sure the state of education isn't so bad that they'd spell it like that if it wasn't street.

8. Do you want to bet on it, kids are taught to spell the word as it sounds.

9. or if sending a text msg