Soldiers whining slackers and torturers Brit actor says

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thegimp, Jun 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not normally one for outrage but this vile and mediocre toad needs re-educated.

"Now it is the opposite. They are always whining about the dangers of being killed. Oh my God, they are such wimps now!
    "The whole point of being in the Army is wanting to get killed, wanting to test yourself to the limits. Now you have to fly 15,000ft above the war zone to avoid getting hit. I don't think there is any point in having wars if that's how you're going to behave. It's pathetic. All this whining!"
    You can't say that, Rupert! "You can. The whole point of being in the Army is going to war and getting yourself blown up. That and p---ing on prisoners. Yet we all get shocked by Abu Ghraib. Oooh!" He puts his hand to his mouth as if scandalised."

Should you run in to this waste of skin while up in town feel free to drop the cnut :x
  2. H'mmm, I detect an actor whose 'career' has crashed and is now subscribing to the old maxim 'there's no such thing as bad pubicity'. The best way of dealing with prats like this is to ignore them and not react, which merely gives them the publicity they crave.

Perhaps something well measured on the lines of 'when he finishes training as an adult we may be interested in him'.
  3. He obviously gets his jollies from making statements intended to "shock" people. Nothing more than an attention seeker, & from the text of the interview he has his latest work to plug, so as has been said already there's no such thing as bad publicity. Beneath contempt.
  4. don't think i'll lose any sleep hearing drivel from a silly little twerp like that :)
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Posh poof and ex rent boy needs publicity
    Slags soldiers of because it is soooooo against the tide these days luvvie
    Suppose if you paid him enough he would recreat Abu Graib for you anyway
    Not interested in him or his programe/book/film whatever it is
  6. Who the fcuk is he? Never heard or seen of him and now never want to.

I suppose getting a couple of hundred for the interview is better than 50 quid for getting it ***********!
  7. Oh that's OK then, I'm grinning as I say 'this man (and I use that word loosely) is a cunt'
  8. notice you aren't able to comment on the story; wonder if that's intentional?
  9. Many a true word said in jest...

Attached Files:

10. The story itself doesn't deserve any comment, and to be honest, nor does he; but I shall anyway.
    Being as actor he has all the qualifications to comment on behaviour of soldiers in a country he hasn't visited.
    His lack of knowledge and sexual orientation makes him perfect to be an MP, but its ok for me to say these things as I'm smiling when I say them.
  11. Who the fcuk is this bell end. Anyone seen one of his films?
  12. Chaps the nonce is pretty much finished professionally - he wrote a ‘kiss (mince) and tell book’ having a go at everyone in Hollywood who had ever helped him and was surprised when the work dried up with no prospect of it returning.

This disgusting hissy fit, ONCE IT GETS ON US MILITARY Bulletin Boards (hint) that he is slagging troops including Yanks, then the average American citizen and movie producer will know exactly what to do.

This tosser is condemned to do occasional bits for the BBC at equity rates (i.e. not Hollywood rates) and the odd French film for nowt

He’ll be rent boying it again in no time

Oh and Rupert, catch AIDS soon and die in one of these NHS wards you dislike so much
  13. He was a voice in 'shrek' apparently.
  14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

isn't he famous for bing Madonna's 'gay pal'
    The only thing he's ever killed was American Pie with the musle bound Kabballa loving faux coc - a - knee weirdo

I to am smiling as I write this drivel
  15. :twisted: yeah let the bummer slag the military off.......the yank movie people may be a lot of things but most yanks are very patriotic about their military .If he doesnt want to work in the US again then carry on .

I can safely say ive never watched one thing with him in it....must be awesome then .

Ps get aids and die you bummer. :twisted: