Soldiers take on Cheryl Cole

good luck to them,

not heard their song yet.

me neither but its gotta be better than the drivvle that cheryl cole spouts

The title was slightly misleading, I was thinking of a 4 vs 1 cage match, or a 'leaked' video. Yes, I know it's not the NAAFI.

Actually, I'll admit to quite liking Mrs Cole's song, plus it helps that she's quite easy on the eyes.

Tango said:
The title was slightly misleading, I was thinking of a 4 vs 1 cage match, or a 'leaked' video. Yes, I know it's not the NAAFI.

Actually, I'll admit to quite liking Mrs Cole's song, plus it helps that she's quite easy on the eyes.
Hell! I wouldn't even mind if she sang like a coalminer with dustlungs ! :D

sharkie said:
good luck to them,
They're gonna need it! The song's arrse.

My money's on Ms Cole.....that and my manfat if I had my way.

Agree. Fair play and good luck to them but by God the songs are horrible.. I guess it's a stab at getting the middle aged mothers to buy it.

Perhaps some guys could get together and produce something worth buying for it's own sake?

Their song is fcuking awful. They'd do better to do a sponsored bike ride to make money for H4H.

A cracking song if you are 9 years old and mental on Action Man dolls and Warlord comics but in reality an utterly corny experience with lyrics that make you cringe. Fair play to the lads for the charity work mind you!

I heard Mark Knopflers effort on BFBS this morning - class act and up there with Brothers in Arms (IMO)

Its called 'Remembrance Day' and actually makes you think about what he is tryintg to say rather than trying to spoon feed some sentimental emotional crap to a 10 year old.

Lyrics here and the tune goes like this "Dum de dee la dum de dee duuuum la la dee"

On your maypole green
See the winding morris men
Angry Alfie, Bill and Ken
Waving hankies, sticks and books
All the earthen roofs

Standing at the crease
The batsman takes a look around
The boys are fielding on home ground
The steeple sharp against the blue
When I think of you

Sam and Andy
Jack and John
Charlie, Martin
Jamie, Ron
Harry, Stephen
Will and Don
Matthew, Michael

On and on

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

Time has slipped away
The Summer sky to Autumn yields
A haze of smoke across the fields
Let's sup and fight another round
And walk the stublbed ground

When November brings
The poppies on Remembrance Day
When the vicar comes to say
Lest we forget our sons

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

We will remember them
Remember them
Remember them

(C) Knopfler 2009 - just in case he thinks I am trying to cash in......the big jock c*nt

Ah right. Something to do with music. So me sitting sock in hand hoping for a link to a "special interest look-a-like" type website - out of luck then, yes?

What a mistake. And now they are going to throw me off the train too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nuts!

I was misled by the subject heading too. Pffffff.... greased meself up for nuffin' innit! :x

Attachments

vvaannmmaann said:
Is she the professinal Geordie one.Like.?
The one who takes great exception to dusky-hued lavatory attendants. Allegedly. Until she was convicted.

Closet_Jibber said:
Their song is fcuking awful. They'd do better to do a sponsored bike ride to make money for H4H.
And yet they are number 4 in the charts.....

Thought this was going to be a rude thread, thinking she had gotten her own back on her hubby for cheating. Never mind