Soldiers sentenced at court martial

Is there anywhere on the net that you can view sentences given to soldiers found guilty at court martial or is it kept out of the public eye, I know someone will say ask the SSA but it's more of an enquiry into how we do things.

Is there anywhere on the net that you can view sentences given to soldiers found guilty at court martial or is it kept out of the public eye, I know someone will say ask the SSA but it's more of an enquiry into how we do things.
Why do you want to know?

Why should there be??

There's no central, publicly available record of persons convicted at Crown Court or Magistrates??

If it is really important for you to know this information, you could consider asking for this under the Freedom of Information Act. It will take a bit of time, but you are entitled to ask.

E

EScotia

I believe they are published in BROs, but they would only be available on the intranet.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
IIRC, there was a list on here in the past 12 months of a breakdown by Service of the outcomes of Courts Martial. Again IIRC, it was the result of a Parliamentary Question. As a result, it was anonymised.

As The Slug asked, "why do you want/need to know"?

IIRC, there was a list on here in the past 12 months of a breakdown by Service of the outcomes of Courts Martial. Again IIRC, it was the result of a Parliamentary Question. As a result, it was anonymised.

As The Slug asked, "why do you want/need to know"?
Why not? Every other conviction within the UK Legal system is available to public record (but not necessarily in a centralised, searchable database).