Soldiers rampage at Harare bank

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, Dec 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Maybe so,but who will replace Mugabe?
  3. Broon. He's got all the right credentials.
  4. i feel sorry for the Zim troops, Mugabe will set his war veterans on to them.

the endgame cometh for uncle bob, the only question now is how long the SA gov will procastinate before finally admiting it has to go in as leader of a commonwealth force with emergency relief and to restore order.
  5. Wonder if he'll hold on until the spring. We'll have some troops free by then...
  6. Seems Zim's water supply has also busted. Not too be harsh but it really does suck to be them these days! Bread basket of Africa my ARRSE!
  7. Odds on that Mugabe is being all this.
  8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Would that be the guy that won the election back in March? He'd be a good bet!
  9. Knackered water supply in the middle of a cholera epidemic. People drinking out of rivers while those upstream use the same river for a toilet. Nightmare. I expect Comrade Mugabe is bathing in Perrier these days.

Apparently, the water supply is only bust because they can't afford the sterilising chemicals. Isn't that just chlorine? Surely one of their neighbours or the UN could send a couple of tankers full of the stuff.

Looks like the end is nigh for uncle Bob. Let's hope he doesn't ride off into the sunset inside a Lear jet full of cash in the style of Idi Amin. (Dear God! He'd probably land at Heathrow and demand asylum).
  10. Look at the guy at the back right. Heavily armed with a spoon!!
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't be silly! A democratically elected politician? Never work.
  12. Forgive me my African history isn't the best but wasn't the war in question in the 70's if so some of those lads have aged very well they don't look a day over 20 :wink:
  13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Sorry, ofnh. Must take more medication.
  14. I like the chap on the left with the revolver and specs- very 'super fly'.
  15. Don't laugh. He was packing viciously sharpened fruit until last week.