Soldiers rampage at Harare bank

Broon. He's got all the right credentials.

i feel sorry for the Zim troops, Mugabe will set his war veterans on to them.

the endgame cometh for uncle bob, the only question now is how long the SA gov will procastinate before finally admiting it has to go in as leader of a commonwealth force with emergency relief and to restore order.

DrStealth said:

the endgame cometh for uncle bob, the only question now is how long the SA gov will procastinate before finally admiting it has to go in as leader of a commonwealth force with emergency relief and to restore order.
Wonder if he'll hold on until the spring. We'll have some troops free by then...

Seems Zim's water supply has also busted. Not too be harsh but it really does suck to be them these days! Bread basket of Africa my ARRSE!

msr said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7759060.stm

I hope the end is nigh for Mugabe.
Odds on that Mugabe is being all this.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Random_Task said:
Maybe so,but who will replace Mugabe?
Would that be the guy that won the election back in March? He'd be a good bet!

Gust.Avrakotos said:
Seems Zim's water supply has also busted. Not too be harsh but it really does suck to be them these days! Bread basket of Africa my ARRSE!
Knackered water supply in the middle of a cholera epidemic. People drinking out of rivers while those upstream use the same river for a toilet. Nightmare. I expect Comrade Mugabe is bathing in Perrier these days.

Apparently, the water supply is only bust because they can't afford the sterilising chemicals. Isn't that just chlorine? Surely one of their neighbours or the UN could send a couple of tankers full of the stuff.

Looks like the end is nigh for uncle Bob. Let's hope he doesn't ride off into the sunset inside a Lear jet full of cash in the style of Idi Amin. (Dear God! He'd probably land at Heathrow and demand asylum).

DrStealth said:

Look at the guy at the back right. Heavily armed with a spoon!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Random_Task said:
Don't be silly! A democratically elected politician? Never work.

DrStealth said:

Forgive me my African history isn't the best but wasn't the war in question in the 70's if so some of those lads have aged very well they don't look a day over 20 :wink:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Random_Task said:
Don't be silly! A democratically elected politician? Never work.
Sorry, ofnh. Must take more medication.

PapaGolf said:
Look at the guy at the back right. Heavily armed with a spoon!!
Don't laugh. He was packing viciously sharpened fruit until last week.

It just shows that the Affs cant organise a booze up in a brewery, I was there during UDI and there was very little one could not get, In bought a rather nice little SMG a Robinson M76, made in Rhody based on the Scorpion

joey_deacons_lad said:
DrStealth said:
Forgive me my African history isn't the best but wasn't the war in question in the 70's if so some of those lads have aged very well they don't look a day over 20 :wink:
Zimbabwean War Hero Walts? :D

"That's not a knife"!

Actually it bloody well is mate, you can go and ask him for his Zimbabwean Army service number...

Ancient_Mariner said:
Gust.Avrakotos said:
Knackered water supply in the middle of a cholera epidemic. People drinking out of rivers while those upstream use the same river for a toilet. Nightmare. I expect Comrade Mugabe is bathing in Perrier these days.

Apparently, the water supply is only bust because they can't afford the sterilising chemicals. Isn't that just chlorine? Surely one of their neighbours or the UN could send a couple of tankers full of the stuff.

Looks like the end is nigh for uncle Bob. Let's hope he doesn't ride off into the sunset inside a Lear jet full of cash in the style of Idi Amin. (Dear God! He'd probably land at Heathrow and demand asylum).
He'd more than likely get it!!

Never mind the guy with the spoon, look at the one in the yellow shirt, he has a bicycle wheeled fighting knife and a pair of combat handlebars hidden under a tea towel.