Soldiers pay by rank chart 2010?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Kingxex, Jun 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just got promoted to Lance Corporal and was wondering if anyone has a link to this years pay chart so I can see what I'm earning per month/year?
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Man@RHQ ?
  3. Easier to ask here, plus it's closed now.
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

But if you can contain your excitement, at 0dark00 it won't be.....

5. Congratulations.

Here's a link to the AFPRB homepage, click on the report link for 09/10 and scroll to page 50:

Assuming you're in the Regular Army, you'll find that your pay depends on your band and varies accordingly from £21.4K to £25.2K.
  6. Thanks for the link and congrats :)

I think I'm on higher band because I'm REME, can anyone confirm this?
  7. If you look at your payslip it has a figure on it entitled Basic Pay; this is your monthly pay. Multiply by 12 for annual salary (sounds obvious but this never used to be the case).
  8. Can't link to it but if you go on Armynet and search 2010 pay bands, the second bottom result on the 1st page entitled 2010dib_13.pdf gives you the high band rate on page 7 and low band on page 8
  9. I've only just got promoted yesterday and my next payslip is like next month, I'm impatient :)

I'll have a look at that, just wondered if anyone is REME or knew. Cheers again.
  10. Edit - scrap that it didn't link but if you go to your payslip on Armynet on the right hand side there will be a link to the pay scales
  11. I did that but as I said I got promoted yesterday and it still thinks I'm a Craftsman on the payslip.
  12. Yup, I know what you mean but, fck it, preapare for incoming.............So, you're not sure if you're in the REME?

Hmm-lets check, shall we?

1. Have you recently passed Pt 2 tea drinking? Check.

2. Ref 1, do you spill most of it down your denims? Check.

3. Can you suck your breathe through your teeth and say, at the same time, 'That's fcked, that is/Can't do it until Monday/I've only got two and I'm saving them until someone needs them'. Check

Then, yes, you are in the REME: congratulations on the promotion, btw.
  13. Haha, nice one. And f*ck you :)

Am I higher band or what? :p
  14. Crafty = Low Band

Lance Jack = High Band
  15. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, because there are lower and higher band pay rates for Crafties and Lance jacks. Crafties are pinned at £17,000 in both lower and higher though and Lance jacks from £21,000 to £25,000 (according to said links above).

At least that's what I've heard. So would be nice to know if I'm higher or lower?