Soldiers or firemen

Which uniform service is the hotter?

• Tommy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fireman Sam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right after getting into a small argoment with a female friend of mine she made the statement that if you ask any girl they would take a Fireman over a Soldier any day, ladies is this true? I had a slight rant about firefighters and op fresco but that was nether here nor there.

My point is which one do uou ladies want? I realise it might be slightly bias posting it here but she did say ALL women!

Its got to be the Tommy hasnt it? The tommy comes with a cheap quarter then gets sent away on multiple back to back tours so the trout can spend all his money and go shagging...they dont get that with the fire bobbies.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Much as i hate to admit it, i have met more women for a thing for firemen than a thing for squaddies. Dagnammit.

We get Firemen come to my workplace on a regular basis to practise emergencies etc. Everytime the girls from the office come down for a look and go back disappointed with comments like "Ew arn't they old/fat/ugly"

Now when the Army came to do an exercise at our place it was a totally different story.

Women tend to think about these Firemen's Calendars, they quickly find that they are not all like that.

We get Firemen come to my workplace on a regular basis to practise emergencies etc. Everytime the girls from the office come down for a look and go back disappointed with comments like "Ew arn't they old/fat/ugly"

Now when the Army came to do an exercise at our place it was a totally different story.

Women tend to think about these Firemen's Calendars, they quickly find that they are not all like that.

old_gun said:

Where do you work? A disaster site!!

jack-daniels said:
old_gun said:

Birmingham?

jack-daniels said:
old_gun said:

Praetorian's mums fadge? :)

Yep, its a proper disaster zone, especially after my substantial mass had squeezed its way out of it.

Like trying to shit out a basketball with legs.

Up your mums cunt. Its better than a tampon because its

A) Big enough to fit
B) When it comes out its red, so she thinks she's still youthful, despite being on the menopause.

:)

At least I wasn't confused with the placenta, still now your folks wonder if they ate the wrong pile

linemanloz said:
At least I wasn't confused with the placenta, still now your folks wonder if they ate the wrong pile
Im gutted they picked the right one, I'd have been on for my first nosh otherwise due to the long and flaccid schlong I was born with.

Look at it this way. You should have the market cornered and be cleaning up the next time you get pinged for Op FRESCO.

jack-daniels said:
old_gun said:

Work on Railways, the Fire Brigade exercises happen on a regular basis. The Army thing was only recent, all to do with the present climate and public transport.