Soldiers or firemen

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Narcissus, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right after getting into a small argoment with a female friend of mine she made the statement that if you ask any girl they would take a Fireman over a Soldier any day, ladies is this true? I had a slight rant about firefighters and op fresco but that was nether here nor there.

My point is which one do uou ladies want? I realise it might be slightly bias posting it here but she did say ALL women!

2. Bollox, all women love matelots :D

3. Its got to be the Tommy hasnt it? The tommy comes with a cheap quarter then gets sent away on multiple back to back tours so the trout can spend all his money and go shagging...they dont get that with the fire bobbies.

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Yeah only because your all queer and they can talk to you without fear you trying to get in their knickers :numberone:

5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Much as i hate to admit it, i have met more women for a thing for firemen than a thing for squaddies. Dagnammit.

6. We get Firemen come to my workplace on a regular basis to practise emergencies etc. Everytime the girls from the office come down for a look and go back disappointed with comments like "Ew arn't they old/fat/ugly"

Now when the Army came to do an exercise at our place it was a totally different story.

Women tend to think about these Firemen's Calendars, they quickly find that they are not all like that.

7. We get Firemen come to my workplace on a regular basis to practise emergencies etc. Everytime the girls from the office come down for a look and go back disappointed with comments like "Ew arn't they old/fat/ugly"

Now when the Army came to do an exercise at our place it was a totally different story.

Women tend to think about these Firemen's Calendars, they quickly find that they are not all like that.

8. Fireman. Purely for the time off :D

9. Where do you work? A disaster site!!

10. Birmingham?

11. Its gotta be a squaddie for the ladies, you can make any squaddie a fireman but you cant make any fireman a squaddie

12. Praetorian's mums fadge? :)

13. Yep, its a proper disaster zone, especially after my substantial mass had squeezed its way out of it.

Like trying to shit out a basketball with legs.

14. Mate, is that like an argument with dribbling?

15. Yes, now where the fcuks my red balloon!!