Soldiers or Aliens?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FARMBOY, Sep 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I found this while looking for some footage of Winchester.

A bit long but I reckon that "The Alien Incident" took place on the road to the ranges at which case I reckon the whole incident could be explained as soldiers having a good laugh at the poor old civvie couple's expense.

Check out the 70's motor - I think we know why it veered off the road, shoddy workmanship :D
  2. i think that this old couple were out dogging by the sounds of it
  3. I think you could be right, did the innocent couple disturb an early dogging session and were warned off by the chief dogger for failingto join in?

I still think there was military involvement, I'm convinced that is the road to the ranges.
  4. Well she did mention that she was "hugging" the passenger and that the "alien " was leaning on the roof looking into the car and his eyes were red no doubt as he was just about to spaff his juice onto the paintwork
  5. I love the bit at the end where she mentions that a Government man called them and asked them not to say a word!

Could be the biggest "dogging" cover up since a certain oscar winning actor said he was taking his dog for a walk:)