Soldiers or Aliens?

I found this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJ5vGdy9-0 while looking for some footage of Winchester.

A bit long but I reckon that "The Alien Incident" took place on the road to the ranges at Chilcombe.......in which case I reckon the whole incident could be explained as soldiers having a good laugh at the poor old civvie couple's expense.

Check out the 70's motor - I think we know why it veered off the road, shoddy workmanship :D

I think you could be right, did the innocent couple disturb an early dogging session and were warned off by the chief dogger for failingto join in?

I still think there was military involvement, I'm convinced that is the road to the ranges.

Well she did mention that she was "hugging" the passenger and that the "alien " was leaning on the roof looking into the car and his eyes were red no doubt as he was just about to spaff his juice onto the paintwork

I love the bit at the end where she mentions that a Government man called them and asked them not to say a word!

Could be the biggest "dogging" cover up since a certain oscar winning actor said he was taking his dog for a walk:)