Soldiers in town in uniform now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Dec 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Just dropped my daughter off in deepest darkest Pontefract and saw 2 soldiers in 95 gear, no bks nearby so must be the latest pulling gear, what do you think
  2. Jim Shortt off for a walt fest?
  3. If it works better than the current pulling gear of cardigans and plimsols as worn by current metrosexuals then I'm in.
  4. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Whats LoF and actually they were near the Dragon coming from the direction of the lap dancing bar
  5. 8) Out in uniform, to pull birds :? we were not allowed out for the 12 months in anything but uniform, and not BD,s but SD,s, khaki peaked hat made you look like a retarded postman, and then there was the pulling power of regimental mufti :oops: only pulling power in aldershot at that time was the Quid, and at 35 shillings a week not much pull in that either :p
  6. Well it's Ponte Carlo, so they were probably nipping out for a quick pint after an evening's ratting/pest control etc, then heading off to Cas Vegas!
  7. I walked round Kilburn in London in my 2's in 74 and I was a walking target. Prehaps the "satisfied soldier" concept needed reconsidering.
  8. No.2s :p kin ell!! I had finished my 13 years by then, no plistic coated buttons or capbadges :) all good old fashioned brass, oh yes and the blue prints were in development for something called DMS Boots, mind you we wereregular soldiers then :wink:
  9. Ooooh yes! let's get rid of the bubbles off your boots or the bubbles off your face! (Ammo.s have not yet disappeared off the face of the planet, like bull and blanco'd pattern 37) . How can you have a non-regular regular soldiers, is it a diet thing? (It was called "stay-bright" but you would know that, or would you?). Ok Nignoy, 2-3-4-4 ?