Soldiers in naked salute to Prince Harry

Brilliant! :-D

A Royal Salute !!!!!! Wonderful!

Outstanding.

Jolly good form, what?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Can someone put the pics up as link not working for me and wanna see the Monkey chic

I know no 2 and the pics fuzzy as the kids took it lol

T

Tremaine

This is disgusting, the man's a Prince in the Royal Family and should know better than get rude and naked with some winsome totty. And thank god The Sun newspaper went against public opinion, we deserve to know the truth. Is this where our money goes? Naked photos of women supporting this squalid behaviour afterwards is just too much and I shall be writing to my MP. And my mother, she'll be disgusted. I've copied the photos for future reference.

Yours,

Disgusted of Arrse

This is disgusting, the man's a Prince in the Royal Family and should know better than get rude and naked with some winsome totty. And thank god The Sun newspaper went against public opinion, we deserve to know the truth. Is this where our money goes? Naked photos of women supporting this squalid behaviour afterwards is just too much and I shall be writing to my MP. And my mother, she'll be disgusted. I've copied the photos for future reference.

Yours,

Disgusted of Arrse
Here, here. He's definitely a wrong'un and my nan hasn't left her room since the event! Poor Nanna.

I was so outraged when I saw the pictures on the internet that I immediately smashed my computer and threw it out of the window. I'm going down to torch the newsagents in the morning as I understand they had some pictures there as well.

And I'm going to send the bill to Brenda.