Soldiers Father Threatens Postal Worker

#1
Or at least that'll be the headline if my dad had hit the fecking eejit who refused to serve him yesterday at the post office.

Long story short my old man went to the Post Office yesterday to send on a parcel to me. Snivelling gobsheet behind the counter refused to touch it because it was addressed to a BFPO address, the he said that we (anyone receiving similarlly addressed mail) should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

Funnily enough Dad went ape asked to see his boss. When the boss came along bloke was told to get his coat and come back Monday. Turns out from one of his co-workers this isn't the first time the eejit has said this to people sending stuff out to BFPO addresses.

Apparently some old women who was in the queue behind my dad told if her husband, who had survived WW2, had been alive and heard that he would've gone through the glass and killed the lad with his bare hands.

Has anyone else heard or experienced ill-informed idiots at their local Post Office?

And on a side note should my old man go to the journos to casue enough fuss to get the eejit sacked?
 
#3
Baron mate PM me the post office address will you.

Oh and yes go to the newspapers soon as.
 
#4
I have had similar problems when trying to send things via BFPO. Its amazing the number of postal office workers who don't know about or understand the BFPO system. It can be annoying especailly at the moment when my OH is on operational tour and he looks forward to receiving his letters and parcels that I send to him. I sometimes feel like hitting out at these stupid people. Afterall BFPO is not a new concept - it has been around for many years.
 
#5
Yes,Yes the father should definatly go to the news papers about how this
country of ours treat serving and ex-service people.
I think that The whole of the service comunity shuld rally and demand that they are treated better that they have been so far.
 

Attachments

#6
hotbird said:
I have had similar problems when trying to send things via BFPO. Its amazing the number of postal office workers who don't know about or understand the BFPO system. It can be annoying especailly at the moment when my OH is on operational tour and he looks forward to receiving his letters and parcels that I send to him. I sometimes feel like hitting out at these stupid people. Afterall BFPO is not a new concept - it has been around for many years.
Hot bird the problem here is that the 'worker' told the customer that all British Soldiers should be killed and refused to take it.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#7
Contact the Press mate. C*nts like this need 'airing' publicly.

Let the country see who he is.

Anybody from The Sun reading this?
 
#8
armchair_jihad said:
hotbird said:
I have had similar problems when trying to send things via BFPO. Its amazing the number of postal office workers who don't know about or understand the BFPO system. It can be annoying especailly at the moment when my OH is on operational tour and he looks forward to receiving his letters and parcels that I send to him. I sometimes feel like hitting out at these stupid people. Afterall BFPO is not a new concept - it has been around for many years.
Hot bird the problem here is that the 'worker' told the customer that all British Soldiers should be killed and refused to take it.
sorry I misread the original post.
 
#9
the_baron PM the details mate and I'll get on to getting this fcuk ASAP.
 
#10
Biscuits_AB said:
Anybody from The Sun reading this?
they won't be awake yet, keep bumping the thread until they start logging on.
 
#11
Slightly off topic but my cousins husband work's at a main Post Officedepot in Belfast.Recently,they were all out on strike over someone who was suspended for something,cant remember what,but as he had some paid holidays due,he asked if he could take them.(as his wife was working & he,as they were on strike<which he did'nt want to partake in but had no option>did'nt get much salary,if any)
His boss said to him when asked about taking the days owed,"F**k off,you cant have you're holidays as I've no other Prod's to do you're route!(East Belfast)
 
#12
Am I allowed to ask if the cnut was a "non-Christian"?
 
#15
As every journo in the country now reads ARRSE, I expect this will make page 10 of the scum tomorrow. The workshy little tosser should lose his job at the very least.

Edited for being inappropriate
 
#16
sniper_bob said:
As every journo in the country now reads ARRSE, I expect this will make page 10 of the scum tomorrow. The workshy little tosser should lose his job at the very least.

Having said that the ladies behind my local counter are predominently Muslim, they process my BFPO parcels without batting an eyelid and always seem very helpful and nice. All except that dodgy looking one with the veil, one can never tell what she's thinking!
Aww, but the one with the veil is the Post Office's new mascot - she is a visual reminder to post that letter.
 
#17
Having read it properly, I agree that something should be done to the worker. I would have sacked him on the spot.
 
A

armadillo

Guest
#19
Sack the little turd, It happened to my mum when my parcel was a gram ovewrweight they refused to send it. Middle of the post office with the queue helping they split the contents and repackaged. this is the funny bit when my mum finally gave the two parcels to the counter they refused one as she is only allowed to send one a day. Some kind gentleman took one parcel of at the back of the queue posted it for her.
 
#20
the_baron said:
Or at least that'll be the headline if my dad had hit the fecking eejit who refused to serve him yesterday at the post office.

Long story short my old man went to the Post Office yesterday to send on a parcel to me. Snivelling gobsheet behind the counter refused to touch it because it was addressed to a BFPO address, the he said that we (anyone receiving similarlly addressed mail) should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

Funnily enough Dad went ape asked to see his boss. When the boss came along bloke was told to get his coat and come back Monday. Turns out from one of his co-workers this isn't the first time the eejit has said this to people sending stuff out to BFPO addresses.

Apparently some old women who was in the queue behind my dad told if her husband, who had survived WW2, had been alive and heard that he would've gone through the glass and killed the lad with his bare hands.

Has anyone else heard or experienced ill-informed idiots at their local Post Office?

And on a side note should my old man go to the journos to casue enough fuss to get the eejit sacked?
The following question was asked earlier on by Ex_ex, however, I cannot see a reply.

"Was the postal worker a Non Christian?"
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top