Soldiers' families get fake death calls

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Nov 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. JJH, I have met some low life shit in my life, but this is truly low. I hope the Canucks find this piece of crap ..... and maybe hand him over to the families for punishment!

PS I trust the world is good for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children this fine day?? Long may it be so!

2. And when they do catch the lowlife, it'll be some leftie handwringing psychologist arguing he's a victim too, sign him off as having mental issues and then be destined for a spot of community work sweeping leaves, etc.

3. Many thanks and yes all is well on this end. Of course, all here are busily working out to make room for all the chow tomorrow for our Thanksgiving Day feast.

4. I realiz(s)e we are in a kinder and gentler age but I do think this "person" would be a good subject for some of stalwart "men in black" of the 3 letter agencies to practic(s)e their craft upon.

5. It's unbelievable how sick some people are???

6. The EPA?? :???:

7. exactly......

8. Oh Dear! ...Shudders...

9. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Worse than that - the CSA from the UK, and the HSA from the 'States.......

What scrotes. I knew there were some odd people in Canada (Err, the Canadians?) but this is sick.

Meanwhile, the USMC are everywhere around here - and most of them look so young. But then so do most people to me nowadays :(

They appear to have declared the USMC Republic of Helmand - it's changed from Helmandshire, that's for sure :)

10. I know the feeling--also they all seem so incredibly FIT!

11. Fit or Fit?

I know you lot are changing your rules on 'being a poof' but I didn't quite catch what you meant there matey.

12. "It's a SHAME and we're taking this very seriously"

It is NOT a "shame" it's fkuking outrageous. When they catch the batsderd, give him(or her) to the wives and let them hand out a bit of "attitude adjustment" with some pickaxe handles and other assorted weapons of choice.

Cnuts