• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Soldier's eyelids glued shut in initiation ceremony

Z

Zarathustra

Don't listen to CrashTestDummy, it is very common. In fact I once had my mouth, nose and eyes glued shut. I was then locked in a locker and thrown down 30 flights of stairs where I was left over the remainder of the weekend. I died from my injuries. Luckily after 3 days light duties, atubbigrip and some Ibrufen from the med center I got better.

Z

Zarathustra

On a serious note, who really thought gluing someones eyes shut would be a good idea?

At least someone was about in the middle of the night to rescue him

Z

Zarathustra

The Scum (or rather their "source") says they put the glue on his forehead and it ran into his eyes.
I noticed that on a second reading, though I' sure it didn't say that in the paper, but I could be mistaken.

Still, ******* about with superglue on someones face is pretty retarded

My younger brother was bullied out of the same Battalion. I called their 'badge' to try and stop the continued bullying to no avail. His discipline became a massive issue, he finally served a sentence in 'the glass house' and was kicked out. Glad it has been brought to the fore.

Latest Threads