Soldiers experimenting with drugs

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by wildcard.rgbw, Jul 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A number of regs I know have started experimenting with drugs; dope, coke, pills, the whole she-bang, it concerns me because some are on leave from deployments in telic and fingal, one thing bugs me, WHY?

Should these guys be shopped in to face the music or should I just do what I normally would and tell them to get out whilst they're one step ahead because if caught on a CDT your basically f**ked and on your way to a SNLR?

2. PM me their details and I'll shop them for you. How's that sound?

3. Shop 'em.

As for the why, maybe a crutch as per alcohol abuse, or a stab at self treatment of PTSD as per alcohol abuse?

Or a desire to get out tout suite rather than sign off?

4. Why ask on here? Why not just do what your dying to do and shop them? After all, you might be able to fill their position when they've f ucked off!! Drugs dont belong in the Army, enough said, but dont f uck about posting should i/shouldn't i shop them. Get on with it and stop trying to garner praise for what your about to do. Dont forget to tell the miscreants that it was you who shopped them :wink:

5. Shop the bast ards. NOW!

6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

JOURNO ALERT!!!

Even if this is a 'genuine' enquiry - which would be a bit odd - then be careful what you post, as - and this may come as a surprise - not everyone who reads ARRSE is sympathetic to the Army.................

7. I agree, this thread should be binned, we shouldnt even discuss this subject, all the guys I know would never touch drugs, however, we all do enjoy a good drink now and again, xmas, birthdays etc, doesnt matter whos birthday mind you.......

8. I'm interested to know more about this, I'd like you to PM me their details.

I'll undercut whoever is selling to them now, and I'll throw in some crack to sweeten the deal.

Cheers.

9. Yes i agree with paragate. Drugs = A BIG NO, NO.

10. I wouldn't worry about it too much, wildcard.rgbw is just a fcuknuts idiot who's literary efforts end up in the hole.

11. Why do you specify that they are regs?

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

This thread is well sh1t, and serves no purpose. Why would you need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet to do something that is clearly the obvious thing to do? Of course you would grass them up. Would you want some space cadet fcuko waving his gat at you on the range because he was tripping off his melon? No.

What a waste of time...

13. Why I didn't comment untill now.

Why hasn't this cnut got an O2 tag yet?

14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Who? Me or the poster?