soldiers dont think

Whats wrong with killing? Have you tried it. Remember as a rule we only kill poor brown people and as we all know there is nothing moraly wrong with that especially if they have lots of lovely oil.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Whats wrong with killing? Have you tried it. Remember as a rule we only kill poor brown people and as we all know there is nothing moraly wrong with that especially if they have lots of lovely oil.
Thats a particularly narrow minded view. What about natural gas? Mineral deposits? Slave labour working in sweat shops? All are nearly as valuable to the world ecconomy as oil these days.

There there, Thats it, just let it all out! You have come to the right place for a shoulder to cry on!

Die, Chubb.

Is it the schools summer holidays already? Oh, how time flies, shame you haven't finished your education yet. Never mind, after mummy washes your arrse for you you'll come to understand the meaning of life. When you get one, that is.

Oh dear has some one forgotten to put parental controls on.

And I'd also assumed the Llech does have enough of a brain to either shout from the beginning of a rant and actually know where the Caps Lock button is on the keyboard.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
And your chosen name is 'a Soldiers Arse Hole'. Full of shit, stinking and ideally suited for getting rid of crap. Very apt.

One for the hole I think. (Do we still have a hole?)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wedge hasn't started another wind-up thread has he? :)

Disgraceful post(s) …. bigoted , rambling , bad grammar and spelling , foul language how dare this “ Mayfly “ come on this Forum with such tosh … real ARRSE members do it all the time of course …. but with style .

The worst of it is i joined the military to kill people and ive never had the chance ive so far wasted 4 years of my life. I can but hopenext year i will get the chance to kill. There are plenty of targets. Until the day i get to kill i will just have to fill my life with cleaning shit mid week and going on weekend benders and coming on arse shit faced on a sunday morning still. Oh and fucking your mother/partner im guessing this is why you hate soldiers so much.

Latest Threads