Soldiers Died in the Great War CD-Rom

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by diehard57, Sep 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need a little help.

Is there anyone who has the above on CD-Rom who would be willing and able to run a search of all the Officers and Soldiers of the 7th (Imperial Service) Battalion, the Duke of Cambridge's Own (Middlesex Regiment) who died and print off the list and send it to me via e-mail?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. I have the disk also have the orginal Middlesex Roll of Honour Book to Commerate the unveiling of the Regiments Memorial at Inglis Barracks in the 1920's.
  3. Is it 1/7th or 2/7th battalion casualties you wanted?
  4. Blackcat

I have a copy of the Middlesex Roll of Honour but it's the breakdown for the 7th battalion that I really need. If it is possible to list both the 1/7th and 2/7th that would be a bonus.

The reason that I need the list is that I and a few colleagues have set up a small military museum at the Drill Hall at Hornsey, North London, former BHQ of the 7th Battalion. It traces the history of the Volunteer soldier from the Armed Associations of 1798 to the current Territorials of B (Queen's Regiment) Company, the London Regiment.

We want to put together a roll of honour/book of remembrance to display in the museum hence the request. If you are able to assist we would be eternally grateful.
  5. Check your PM's
  6. I have a spare copy of the hardbound Book Version (SDGW Part 56 Middlesex Regiment) PM me with a contact name and I will send it Via the London Regt internal post.