Soldiers court martialed for protest

Soldiers court-martialed for protest against captain and colour sergeant | UK news | The Guardian

Perhaps, if those two were truly sleeping it off and unaware of their surroundings, a blanket party might have been arranged. I'm not certain if that term appears in the ARRSEpedia.

I see it does not.

A blanket is thrown over the head of some deserving soul before the shit is beaten out of him. Of course he is unable to identify his attackers and if the message gets through he will be inclined to fly right after the experience.

In the 1960s a bent copper in the largest force in the state was fingered as being a locker room thief. He stumbled down the stairs and was found with a blanket round his head. He resigned shortly thereafter.

G

goatrutar

Blanket party like on Full metal jacket? One of the most cowardly things I've ever heard of. If someone is being a jack cunt, then deal with him face to face. Not hiding behind a blanket.

Witness the shitness.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
don't be silly you blanket party slackers - seniors get fragged..

Gripping. They say that Nelson has been mortally wounded at Trafalgar. Can any gentlemen here vouchsafe for his safe return?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

G

goatrutar

Gripping. They say that Nelson has been mortally wounded at Trafalgar. Can any gentlemen here vouchsafe for his safe return?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
ImageUploadedByARRSE1386672035.207500.jpg

Nelson? Found him.

Witness the shitness

where is the 'free the upset 15' facebook page?
there must be one.

ugly

LE
Having been the subject of a ressie attack some 30 years ago I can vouch that the only way it gets dealt with is to stand up. I was on fire piquet and a pissed up newly minted lance jack decided to smoke bomb the lines. Ok high spirits but they were portacabins and liable to burn. I went to the scene with a sprog who was unlucky enough to be chinned by said lance jack. I had to lay him out with the standard Nato gate gd SLR aka the fully auto pick helve. Hell seemed to break loose but eventually calm was restored and certain folk carted off to BMH for treatment.
1 week later and I'm on my own in the block so i carried a knife that night. I managed to badly wound 2 of the attackers and the rest panicked but not before I collected enough trainer prints to identify all but 1 of them. Result was several busted jncos and one grown up who tried to hide his involvement.
I dont condone bullying.
I have received it and I always fight back.
This was all about the ego of a lance corporal who couldnt accept being laid out for being a cunt which set his career back at least 6 years and ruined 3 others!

where is the 'free the upset 15' facebook page?
there must be one.
If not, there will be soon, some fucker is bound to erect that shit which will of course involve a "collection for the soliders families" and some non educated fucking delinquent commenting some bone shit like 'YEER FREE DER SOULJAS! DEY WOZ INNOWCENT!! thinking that they are actually up for the peru drug smuggling charges against those two bints that were caught back in August.

Facebook... fucking hate the stuff.

Latest Threads