"Soldiers are not heros" facebook group

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Crafty990, Jan 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Its old hat mate wouldnt bother wasting your time on it. I got thrown of of that group months ago after I spent a long weekend winding them up (which was nice) the vast majority of them haven't actually got any viable arguments they are an internet rent a mob out fit just looking to get up peoples noses. The biggest problem is within five minutes you will want to get hold of one of them by the throat and beat it into a bloody pulp, have a brew and then do it all over again.

2. Righto. I'll waste a couple of hours on them then sack them off. Can't believe something like this exists though. Scumbags.

3. Repulsive, or as Monged, as those views might be.

As long as we continue to live in Democracy (which in itself is questionable), people are free to say as they please. And many Millions of people have died on the Battlefield for them to retain that right.

4. F uck em. Who really gives a f uck?

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Now you see if you go on there and say that you are falling into the trap of trying to reason with them, trust me you'll get it thrown backin into your face with "those that died were stupid and deserved to die" or " nobody asked them to do it" or "they knew what they signed up for"

They are all C*nts and none of them would give me their address so I just felt frustrated.

6. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

If you think that just being a soldier makes you a hero - you'r a bigger idiot that the idiot who started the group hoping that some silly little man revs up the outrage bus.

Grow the fuck up ffs.

7. Watch out!
    These guys are farking nails!

I love the way they can't actually bring themselves to do anything within the publics eye! Because they would be slaughtered within 10 seconds!

8. Come on! Really, who gives a fuck what a bunch of inbred peace-nik mongs think? Just thank God (any one of them, take your pick) and all those soldiers before you, that these people have the right to say what they think.

9. Also I created the "Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did they would probably be Brits" Facebook group! The logo seemed to wind them up and I was over the moon to see the logo in their photos section! I am so happy when i get on the tits of student liberal pinkos!

Join my group guys! We had nearly 2000 members within the first week!

10. Has anyone actually ever spotted one of these goons in their hilarious t-shirts?

11. Are my pictures of horses cocks and felching kit still on there?

12. Dunno mate! Thats fucking epic tho haha!

13. Amused by the idea that you can join their group and still be a free-thinker!

Tossers!

14. Gotta love the internet... gives as much of a voice to those who should be ignored as folks with rational ideas.