Soldiers are not heroes?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Manchester_Events, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Were you now? You're an over sensitive sort aren't you? I have to agree that the act of merely putting on one's 'working attire' does not make you a hero. Any claim that it does, is absurd.

Smithers....warm up the bus.
  2. Well lets hope they leave their adresses and house numbers on the next mindless extremist blog, and i'm sure we could drum up plenty of visitors for a nice little coffee morning :wink:
    I will remember to wear my ammo boots :twisted:
  3. We are all entitled to free speech. (Unless the Gobment says other wise)
    You may not like it,but we do live in a democracy. (Unless the Gobment says otherwise )

Ignore this git,and crack on.Arguing will only bring you down to his/her level.
  4. All aboard!

Attached Files:

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Got to agree soldiers are not hero's just ordinary blokes capable of extra ordinary things.

like drinking 20 cans of aunty, eating the worst pizza in the world, shagging the local troll and still tipping up at 07:45hrs looking all smart and shiny. pretty fcuking impressive ifyou ask me.

As for the face book group, who gives a rats arrse, better the opinion of our peers than some mong civvie.
  6. They have their opinion..................................We have persuation!