Soldiers are not Heroes

He's right. Not all soldiers are heroes. In fact, a lot of them are fabloned biff-chit waving skivers. Some are thieves, a lot are alcoholics and one or two are rapists. A fair majority are drink drivers and some are paedophiles. A percentage are drug takers. Isn't it great? All my vices catered for by most of my colleagues.

Talking of angry d'you want to see my annoyed cock?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
He's right. Not all soldiers are heroes. In fact, a lot of them are fabloned biff-chit waving skivers. Some are thieves, a lot are alcoholics and one or two are rapists. A fair majority are drink drivers and some are paedophiles. A percentage are drug takers. Isn't it great? All my vices catered for by most of my colleagues.

Does it do tricks?

FiveAlpha said:
But you don't have a cock 'cus you're a cunt :WINK:

Biscuits_AB said:
Hardy surprising, you seem like the sort of c*nt who goes out of his way just to look for things to annoy you. You're a c*nt.
Fück off, Biccies_AB, will you? Your man has every right to be incensed at yon group, if he's either an ex or serving squaddie.

I know you try and sell yourself as a "firm but fair" type of geezer, but only fellas like Flashy and MDN can do that successfully, because, at heart, they're very decent blokes.

You, in contrast, only come across as some mean and bitter, vindictive old geezer, who's intent on putting down any and everybody for no particular reason, apart from giving yourself a selfish personal boost. Give it a rest fella! What have you actually added to the thread with your incontinent and entirely self-serving post?

MsG

I nearly joined until I saw the slogan "Soldiers are not heroes, fire fighters are"

It undermined every word of what had been written earlier.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
Fang_Farrier said:
Does it do tricks?
No but I can catch my own sperm in my mouth.
suppose it's marginally better that catching someone elses! 8O

To be honest if members of this group were to walk down almost any busy high street on a Saturday afternoon proclaiming "soldiers are not hero's", how many of them would make it home without any injuries?

Soldiers are at least Honest, in that they don,t pretend to to be anything other than what they are, unlike those who are their political masters.

putteesinmyhands said:
I nearly joined until I saw the slogan "Soldiers are not heroes, fire fighters are"

It undermined every word of what had been written earlier.
Fire fighters don't smell funny.

Squaddies do.

We get issued "Funny Smell" when we join.

That's the truth that is. Reni told me.

OP, as someone already pointed out, the group was started by one or more trolls, probably with a bunch more sock accounts. Its entirely possible the same trolls were involved with the facebook group petition to get that group closed down for being offensive. Its a common troll strategy, whip up an argument over a hot issue, fan the flames and invite people to your BBQ. Pretty soon its Dresden all up in there, and the trolls fap vigorously to all the lulz they have managed to produce.

Anna Ng, one of the admins of the original SANH group is involved with other facebook groups. Sadly im not her chum so I cant see the full breadth of her activity, but it seems she is also the admin of a group advertising a missing 3 year old girl.

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Anna-Ng/100000116882316
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Angel-Ng/100000121767939

Two girls, both involved with SANH and SANH related postings, both admins of this group regarding a missing little girl. My guess would be that they are on fresh trolling grounds, since a missing child is a pretty emotive issue. Infact I think Anna Ng started a group about Maddy Mccann, and then changed it into SANH to troll all of the people who joined.

Hell, they might be real people, its hard to tell. But if I was betting money, my bet would be they are one person, trolling via socks.

Latest Threads