Soldiers are not Heroes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BeastMan, Sep 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Been done to death...

2. Fair one,

3. He's right. Not all soldiers are heroes. In fact, a lot of them are fabloned biff-chit waving skivers. Some are thieves, a lot are alcoholics and one or two are rapists. A fair majority are drink drivers and some are paedophiles. A percentage are drug takers. Isn't it great? All my vices catered for by most of my colleagues.

Talking of angry d'you want to see my annoyed cock?

4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Does it do tricks?

5. No but I can catch my own sperm in my mouth.

6. But you don't have a cock 'cus you're a cunt :WINK:

7. Fück off, Biccies_AB, will you? Your man has every right to be incensed at yon group, if he's either an ex or serving squaddie.

I know you try and sell yourself as a "firm but fair" type of geezer, but only fellas like Flashy and MDN can do that successfully, because, at heart, they're very decent blokes.

You, in contrast, only come across as some mean and bitter, vindictive old geezer, who's intent on putting down any and everybody for no particular reason, apart from giving yourself a selfish personal boost. Give it a rest fella! What have you actually added to the thread with your incontinent and entirely self-serving post?

MsG

8. Pretty sure this was disbanded a while ago and ressurected by some of the loyal nutters.

9. Misguided idiots like this should barely register on the "give a siht o meter " to be honest

10. I nearly joined until I saw the slogan "Soldiers are not heroes, fire fighters are"

It undermined every word of what had been written earlier.