Soldiers Angels Europe

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by sarahjng, Aug 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyones interested in finding a soldier in need of an angel to write to them take a look at, they do a brilliant job and try to help as many soldiers overseas as they can, its a non-profit, volunteer run organisation where you can 'adopt' a serving soldier and treat him or her as you would a brother or cousin sent overseas, letters and parcels, that sort of thing, we are very small and new and we are very welcoming to new faces, so come and say hello.
    and yes I am a member, I have 2 adopted soldiers at the moment, although they make me feel very old, they were born the year I left school!!!
  2. Thats a good cause however your link dont work

Soldiers angels

this one does
  3. they're in the Charities and Welfare section.
  4. sorry about the link, dont know why that happened and where is the charities section ? I cant find it!!
  5. found it sometimes im such a plonker i suprise myself !! :oops:
  6. cute plonkers are OK ;-P
  7. I don't wish to put a damper on what I think is a decent thought. But could this not present a security risk in the event that someone with motives other than befriending a young soldier could be after information that could compromise OPSEC. ?
  8. I note your concern Adam, but Soldiers Angels are a well known registered charity , and one of their European girls is known to us and I believe has already been doing some good works :)

Moving to Charities section.
  9. PTP, I TOLD you that was our little secret! What's Mrs PP going to say when she finds out?!
  10. Oooooooops , me and my mouth. Well, it's good for morale :D
  11. What, your mouth is? Well, each to his own, I suppose... ;-)
  12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

A lady of my aquaint wants to get in touch with the Soldiers Angel team in Germany(?)

If anyone here is currently in touch with SA team, grateful for a PM with an email I can pass on to her

(She's happily oblivious of Arrse)

13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't know how up to date my personal contacts are, and I don't have them to hand anyway.
    Try here: