Soldiers and a sailor in fight to be Mr Gay UK

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Whiskybreath, Sep 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grauniad story.

I know that according to the New Social Order under which we all must agree that touching bottoms is a Good Thing, and that complaining about this sort of activity is Impure and Illiberal Thought, but surely such prancing and mincing is not conducive to good order and military discipline?

Makes me want to convert to Islam, it really does.
  2. Nooooooooooooooooooooo
  3. At least the 'soldiers' are only pretending (I hope) - but the sailor's real though......

Salut marin!
  4. :?

This country.....
  5. Ohhhhh godddddd.

Bring out the cyanide pills. A serving satanist and a Mr Gay UK finalist. Can't the matelot be done for wearing uniform at an inappropriate / unsanctioned event?

Or, worse still, has he got his CO's permission?
  6. If he is a submariner, he has probably had his CO's c0ck up his arrse.
  7. It's Bernoulli and MDN.
  8. Oh, thats OK then.
  9. IIRC the winner of the contest a few years ago was a serving RN officer. He was allowed to take part in the competition but was subsequently reprimanded for making recordings for a premium rate chat line. I take it the bit about bringing the service into disrepute has been removed from the syllabus at BRNC.

Having said that, in this day and age it would take a brave CO to object to anything done by minorities.
  10. I never wear my uniform at inappropriate/unsanctioned events I'll have you know!

Unforturnately, a certain individual in the RN would start bleating on about discrimination against certain parts of society if the wearing of uniform at Gay events was disallowed.

Funny though-I remember my section writer getting charged a few years ago for getting her tits out in the Daily Sport whilst wearing her uniform cap....

I haven't got a problem with homosexual individuals per se but I do have a problem with them disgracing MY uniform at events such as these.
  11. I wouldn't have minded disgracing (all over) her uniform. Fnar fnar. :wink:
  12. Was she a looker, if so any one know where there's a link to her :D , but please no dog's.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Up periscope then? :p
  14. they looked such a shower of shite "marching" in the gay pride event anyway
    the RAF could have done better :twisted:
  15. i've got nothing against gay people as long as they don't try telling me they are normal - if they were this world wouldn't exist