Soldiering On

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by PerArduaProPatria, Feb 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all. Not sure if this is the right topic but someone has suggested that I post the address of my website on here as others, apart from my parents, might be interested in how I am doing week to week.

I'm a Lt in 1 R IRISH. I was injured, almost killed, in Sangin and am now recovering at Headley Court in Epsom.

The address is www.soldieringon.co.uk and it started as a tool for being able to see the improvement I have made since September.

Soldier magazine are doing an article in a coming issue on Headley Court and rehabilitation and were down taking photos - I might even be in it. Anyway, pass on the address if you enjoy it.

2. Thank You, good luck and get well soon!

Faugh-A-Ballagh :thumright:

3. Best wishes and Good luck with your recovery mate

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Mate,

A good read. All the best for the rest of your recovery. I look forward to hearing about life back in Battalion, including the beer with Rgr Davies, in due course!

Best wishes ITC

5. An engrossing read! All the best for your recovery... :)

6. Definitely a beer with Rgr Davies!! I probably wouldn't be here if he hadn't tried to pull me into cover.

7. Good luck Sir!

Best wishes for your recovery.

Ex STAB

8. Quality read mate.

Fingers crossed you recover soon.

9. Good luck in your recovery.

I for one will stand you a beer when I see you.

fastmedic

10. All the very best to you and your supporters club. We do not get the inside griff on how our injured are treated and that makes your upbeat and optimistic account very readable.
    You are in my favourites list.

11. good luck and a speedy recovery

12. Brillant story and heres to a speedy recovery

13. Good luck Sir.

Faugh-A-Ballagh

14. best of luck with your recovery. not had time to read it all so apologies if it's answered in your log - are you hoping to rejoin the battalion, or is that impossible?

15. Well done Sir; inspirational. You should add a link up to it on the Armynet site too - I've added a link up on our Rangers one.