Soldier Underwear - Tasteless video

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Deadreckon, Aug 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been forwarded a link to a video clip and I have to confess while it may be intended to be tongue in cheek (no pun intended) :oops: perhaps I'm overdosing on Wurthers but I thought it was more then a tad tasteless. There were many ways to market this but a landmine strike was "just not cricket".

video

Am I just being a humourless bore?

And yes the acting was pish poor and yes the landmine could'nt have been more obvious if it had neon lighting etc etc :roll:

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Absolute fucking class! Glad to see that the Aussies have a sense of humour at least!

3. thats brilliant, not to sure about the pants though, not quite to my taste!!

4. I'm gay and seeing a man wearing that would be a turn off, especially the thong liek one at the end. Prefer normal briefs/boxers, even standard army issue ones. Hot guy though! :D
    Tip: Use toy soldier feature to undress him!

5. Gremlin

I'm sorry, I have kept my mouth shut up until now, but quite frankly you are taking the piss.
    What the bloody hell does this post have to do with sexual or gender issues?

Go and pedal your tupenny politics elsewhere you retarded tool.

6. Because if you actually bother watching the video you will see two women at the end look at the soldier in a sexual way and flirt with him, the message being 'wear nice underwear and women will like you'. I gave my opinion as a gay man. What is the problem with that? And how is what I think about someone's underwear in any way politics? it's just my opinion!

7. I would second your comments Gremlin

8. Well ,he in in the desert @ 40+

9. Lol true

10. That ad is so f ucking awful it's actually amusing.

11. Gremlin

Grow up you bloody little child.

Obfuscation and disingenuous posts just won't cut it.

Either get off your hobby horse or fuck off; I don't really care which you opt for.

12. :roll: Their actions on were a disgrace

13. Think I might go join some gay chat community and bang on continuously about being straight and see if I can bore them as much as your comments "gaylad24" bore me.

14. seconded

15. This isn't a 'straight' forum. It's an army forum with general subject sections. I don't complain when straights make comments on women's t!ts or how fit x woman is. You shouldn't either.