Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Soldier turned away from petrol station

:D Go into the petrol station if there is a person serving you suspect as being the turd,get a basket of different items and when its your turn to be served leave the basket on the counter in front of the turd, say NOTHING just walk out, nice if about five guys did it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

amazing__lobster said:
Moodybitch said:
amazing__lobster said:
Biscuits_AB said:
What puzzles me is where are the 'stone him/grief brigade' at this time? They should be here on this thread giving it rooty toot by now.

I think they've all been scared away by the anti-brigade brigade :D

They are still in mourning for a cat I believe.

Just came from the funeral. It was... emotional.

Was the coffin drop kicked? :twisted:

Sorry, couldn't resist it! :D

:twisted: tell the yanks its an iranian secret base and the issue will be resolved on OP IRANIAN/GUILDFORD FREEDOM , when the bombs hit the petrol the explosion will convince them its an underground fuel depot for jets etc..and therefore legitimize their actions lols :twisted:

Anon1 said:
There are a great many who do respect the forces and such behaviour should be encouraged.

Have to say, I've almost unanimously met people supportive of the forces, even if not the job being done at the moment. Was at laundrette last week & had some kit in the wash, bloke running the place noticed, and got talking about how his family were Afghan etc, & he had wanted to go out & fight for the other lot in 2000, talked politics and such, corrected him on some misconceptions about the Army. Neither of us left having radically changed our minds about the world, but heard some interesting stuff from him & talking is presumably better than shooting each other.

Even got some interesting local tips about plants / fruit etc for food in the field there; though I'll still be doing a toxin test if I ever come across them, just in case! :wink:

bossyboots said:
In todays Sun.

But witnesses who saw the incident are adamant it had nothing to do with licensing laws, and was based instead on the worker’s political views and prejudice against soldiers.

Could this be another piece of Sunsationalism? Usualy the Sun is fairly quick to print the names of 'witnesses'. Could it be, as BP claim, simply a misinterpretation of the rules? And it's no good saying that the employee should know all the rules ... if he were bright he wouldn't be sat in a filling station would he?

Not that this sort of thing doesn't happen ... how many pubs out there proudly display 'No Squaddie' signs. FFS, you can't even shop in Harrods in uniform!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Says it all! Lets get his photo here in this thread and Exact location of said petrol station... He works in the United Kingdom not Fri**in the Middle East..... it's time our Country stops being afraid of being politically correct all the time and starts to come down on these cnuts!!!

Ive been in that petrol station many times in uniform.

And to be perfectly honest, I didnt think you was allowed to buy alcohol whilst in uniform.

Gundulph said:
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Says it all! Lets get his photo here in this thread and Exact location of said petrol station... He works in the United Kingdom not Fri**in the Middle East..... it's time our Country stops being afraid of being politically correct all the time and starts to come down on these cnuts!!!

Attachments

• wisley_southbound.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,149
I wouldn't believe anything printed in the Sun.
Or most other papers.

Even if it was true, exactly as related in the rag, one stroppy Muslim being rude to a soldier does not herald the collapse of civillisation. Most people reading that article will now be a little bit nicer to the next soldier they meet.

We are a long way from Vietnam war days when hippies and other scum in America spat on returning GIs or threw dogsh*t and called them 'Babykillers'

Most British people are generally polite to uniformed soldiers and make small gestures of support - even if they don't understand army life or lobby negligent politicians on the soldiers behalf.

Doesn't everyone remember the Sun story about a murder taking place in Hampshire? and the Sun blaming it on brothers who were Asylum Seekers? The police had to hold a press conference to deny it was them and that they did in fact have others in custody.

How do we know that this is not just another load of rubbish - especially since several people have already said theat they have been to this service station and not been refused.

This is very muted and much less "stoning" than I was expecting. Send it to the NAAFI and lets have a lot less of this "well it depends and this is probably a mix up" type of reasoned argument. Into the hole.