Soldier to find

Can anyone help me find steve everington queens lancashire regiment passed out in 1993 at strensall posted to germany tall about 6ft did have ginger hair originally from blackpool any news will be great
Thank you

Last edited:
I should probably advise that you remove your contact details and request info by PM, you might receive a quantity of unwanted attention, based of course on the premise you are female. Mind, you might get some as a male as well.

Can anyone help me find steve everington queens lancashire regiment passed out in 1993 at strensall posted to germany tall about 6ft did have ginger hair originally from blackpool any news will be great
Thank you
Never mind Steve Everington... I'm still looking for that elusive cunt, K*v*n H*gh*s. After that it will be Maddie and then Corrie McKeague.

You've got no chance. Sorry.

Last seen with his mates; Jack Rats, Harry Black, Dick Skinters and Tommy Atkins.

Replies on a postcard

I honestly don't know who would have used the "I am QLR" to pull, I would at least have gone for dolphin trainer or helicopter pilot. Saying that, I think I answered my own question, QLR would say that, the thick thieving pikeys that they were..

Latest Threads