Soldier takes war protest to PM

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Recce19, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did a quick search and couldn't see this anywhere:

More here:
  2. As he is serving and I am no longer I won't comment. Different horses for different courses.
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Royal Logistics Corps? Arrghhh!

And this is supposed to be the British national broadcaster and they can't get basic details right?
  4. Oh great yet another twat showing the RLC up, if its not junkies going AWOL because they are getting picked on or woman giving birth on barracks without anyone knowing its cowards refusing to do the job they are paid to do.
    Shame you still can't get shot anymore, for being yellow.
  5. As if it will do any good Cyclops normally has his fingers in is ears when MP's are trying to give advice what will a lance jack do? unless he has a grassy knoll and a high powered rifle
  6. Many people might agree with his politics but he doesn’t have the right to choose which wars he fights in and when. It was tried before by an RAF doctor and he ended up in jail. This guy will achieve nothing.
  7. Well, I'm hoping he's borrowed one of those vests that blow up. :twisted:
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

If he was that against it, his first action should have been to sign off.
  9. And he could have done that quite some time ago seeing as Afghan tours has been running for 8 years, basically he knows hes in the shit and is now trying to get sympathy by delivering his letter.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Very little sympathy, I hope he enjoys his jaunt in London before he visits MCTC.
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

That's the way most will see it, the snivelling little cnut will still do some irritating and negative PR though.
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Reading that, it seems he only decided to bin it when he learned he'd picked another tour up. Well, tough titty, sunshine. If you were that against the campaign, you'd have signed off the moment you got back the last time.

What a throbber.
  13. Negative PR and disrespectful to all those who have gave there life's in Afghan, we all have an opinion but we keep it private. AA1955 will sort it out and a unsympathetic court martial board (hopefully)
  14. He didn't have to keep his opinion quiet, what he had to do was the job he signed up for.
    He's a spineless rat who could have left legally before he was due out to Afghan again and now he's hopefully going to pay the price for being a first class turd.