soldier,solier....the series!

Sodier -Soldier staring:Robson Green and Jerome Fllynn . O.k.any one from the 70's (late) 80's -90's not think this is the bollo**s!
and...were you not that man??

Sodier Soldier or even Soldier solier they were almost as crap as Soldier, Soldier.
About as accurate as 'Warship' or 'The Bill'.
PS

Pitswamper said:
Sodier Soldier or even Soldier solier they were almost as crap as Soldier, Soldier.
PS
ok if you get off on taking the piss - fine by me, it was a question to the more experienced guys out there ...ok? 8O about a TV show...OK? 8O

Pitswamper said:
PS
So I missed an 'L' ..feckin hero you r!

It was complete and utter dog toffee, written by a f uckwit, and about as accurate a portrayal of army life as The magic roundabout.... where was the pointless violence, outrageous drinking, pointless violence, cross dressing, pointless violence, endemic drug taking and pointless violence?

By admitting to watching this dross you have commited a crime against society and it'd be better for everyone if you just gave yourself a Bridgend dangle.

five-minute-fagbreak said:
Pitswamper said:
PS
ok if you get off on taking the urine - fine by me, it was a question to the more experienced guys out there ...ok? 8O about a TV show...OK? 8O
For someone who has the 6 Ps in their sig block I thought you were taking the pish out of yourself, with your crap spelling of SOLDIER, 3 versions in your first post.
I know what Soldier Soldier was and I'm 'Experienced', does Ex-Royal Marine count numpty?
If you're going to get shirty I suggest you refrain from posting whilst pished or learn to turn the Spell Checker on.
You're doing a great job, carry on.
:roll:
PS

shortfuse said:
It was complete and utter dog toffee, written by a f uckwit, and about as accurate a portrayal of army life as The magic roundabout.... where was the pointless violence, outrageous drinking, pointless violence, cross dressing, pointless violence, endemic drug taking and pointless violence?

By admitting to watching this dross you have commited a crime against society and it'd be better for everyone if you just gave yourself a Bridgend dangle.
Must have been good asbach then, coz I had 12 years of a Dream!!

Pitswamper said:
PS
So I missed an 'L' ..feckin hero you r!
And a 'D' feckwit.
PS

it was a question to the more experienced guys out there
That'll be me then, I once experienced running my tongue up Jerome Flynn's musky buttcrack, before plunging it into his hairy man fanny.
Should I upload the pictures?

Pitswamper said:
Pitswamper said:
PS
ok if you get off on taking the urine - fine by me, it was a question to the more experienced guys out there ...ok? 8O about a TV show...OK? 8O
For someone who has the 6 Ps in their sig block I thought you were taking the pish out of yourself, with your crap spelling of SOLDIER, 3 versions in your first post.
I know what Soldier Soldier was and I'm 'Experienced', does Ex-Royal Marine count numpty?
If you're going to get shirty I suggest you refrain from posting whilst pished or learn to turn the Spell Checker on.
PS
ok so you never came home and one finger typed something an go it wrong?...think i'm doing ok as it goes! and who says you have to be feckin sober to be on here as long as you are civil?

sandmanfez said:
That'll be me then, I once experienced running my tongue up Jerome Flynn's musky buttcrack, before plunging it into his hairy man fanny.
Was Robson Green the 'Fluffer' for you too? :D
PS

Pitswamper said:
sandmanfez said:
PS
cnut u are so brave hiding behind a computer, this was supposed to be light hearted and a couple of wa n kers f u cked it up.... well done...hope you enjoyed it boy's and make the most of it! :)

Pitswamper said:
Pitswamper said:
PS
PS
ok so you never came home and one finger typed something an go it wrong?...think i'm doing ok as it goes! and who says you have to be feckin sober to be on here as long as you are civil?
Well that's extremely civil.
My point is that you're professed admiration of a crap TV programme and your Signature Block statement 'Prior prep...etc etc' combined with your inability to spell Soldier on 3 occasions in your 1st post mark you down as a Pioneer or Catering Corps johnny.
Get to bed now before you embarrass yourself.
PS

Sadly, there was no fluffing, I was alone and he put up a hell of a fight. I had to cosh him with a trackpin.........twice, before zip tying him spreadeagled to an Aldi shopping trolley.
I've suffered for my art.

Sodier -Soldier staring:Robson Green and Jerome Fllynn . O.k.any one think this is bollo**s??
Not taking the piss...but...I do! (How many Orderly Officers would cover your stag for a few hours at the front desk (in Stanley Fort guardroom - erm - tailor's shop, next to the 6A bus stop) while you nipped down to Kai Tak airport to collect your Mrs?)

Let's face it, it was pump.

Pitswamper said:
sandmanfez said:
PS
cnut u are so brave hiding behind a computer, this was supposed to be light hearted and a couple of wa n kers f u cked it up.... well done...hope you enjoyed it boy's and make the most of it! :)
Oh dear too late.
PS

Pitswamper said:
Pitswamper said:
Pitswamper said:
PS
PS
Well that's extremely civil.
My point is that you're professed admiration of a crap TV programme and your Signature Block statement 'Prior prep...etc etc' combined with your inability to spell Soldier on 3 occasions in your 1st post mark you down as a Pioneer or Catering Corps johnny.
Get to bed now before you embarrass yourself.
PS
You have been a member her for almost a year... hardly any posts.. why now are you giving it the biggen to me?? something personal??

sandmanfez said:
Sadly, there was no fluffing, I was alone and he put up a hell of a fight. I had to cosh him with a trackpin.........twice, before zip tying him spreadeagled to an Aldi shopping trolley.
I've suffered for my art.
Cor, lucky you had your rape kit with you.
Now back to 'Solier, Solier' as realistic as 'Ultimate Force'? Discuss.
PS