Soldier Sex In Afghanistan

Discussion in 'US' started by Skynet, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldier Sex In Afghanistan

December 1, 2009: Last year, the U.S. Army in Afghanistan has removed the prohibition on sex between male and female soldiers. There are 68,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and about ten percent of them are female. So far this year, about fifteen percent of these female troops have had pregnancy tests, and a few percent of the female troops have gone home because they were pregnant.
  2. Bloody hell, the wimmin will be busy now!
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

4. A few percent eh, brilliant reporting!

Surely this is a naafi bar story????
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I suppose it depends if they are doing it professionally. Remember a young US Capt in Baghdad leaving rapidly having had a lot of cash taken off her, collected whilst "entertaining"....

She wasn't the only one at it either
  6. Incidentaly, when I was last in Afghastlystan I found, quite by accident, a brothel masquerading as a Chinese restaurant. There were three chinkies in Kabul then and I cant remember which one was the brothel (they all looked alike - allegedly). The birds were very friendly, obviously, but by the cringe they were ugly.
  7. How many of the 'few percent' were pregnant before they went but didn't know? Does it say how far gone they were or how long they'd been in theatre for? Thought not!
  8. ..........................
  9. Oh dear - the doors are now open for the 'what about sex with the same sex being allowed' campaigners!!
  10. Isn't that the navy?
  11. if your in Kaf go to the massage parlour near the Brighton peir and ask for extra's - go on it'll be funny
  12. During desert shield my Squadron was based in camp 4 (if I recall) A number of Female US Marines were returned to America as they were receiving payment for sexual favours .As this became more apparent the forces to be decided not to R T U any more Females as they were being caught.
    2 reasons
    A. They thought it would be good for moral.
    B. There would have been none left ( well vary few any way)
    I rumoured some of it with my own eyes
  13. Ha, brilliant.
  14. The only problem with a chinese is that you want another one 10mins later.
  15. blah blah...when i was in TELIC a number of female US soldiers were charged/dismissed/RTU'd/insert your own here for giving sexual favours for phone cards blah blah...

load of tosh, didn't happen.

as for pregant service women, non-story - next

(i think we did this the other week - it was a non story then too!!)