Soldier Runs Away With 16 Year Old

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by 12Kbetteroff, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Received the following link from a friend in Glasgow, A R Signals Soldier has made the front page of the local red top after his 16 year old girlfriend disappeared from home after being groomed by a 22 year old soldier.

Daily Record
  2. Non story, bet she told him she was older
  3. She's 16, he's 22.
    Have the old bill and local meeja got nothing better to do!
  4. Shes' above the legal age. She probably loving it :)
  5. I agree this should be a non story but the parents of the last have made it a story by going to the press. The girl is 16 and free to do whatever she wants.
  6. In scotland the legal age to marry without parental consent IS 16 years old so really this is no story whatso ever
  7. Twos up yer shag mate....
  8. I have read the artical and am shocked, the 16 year old get £15 pounds pocket money A WEEK! I only ever got £2 a week when I was that age, the rest I had to earn.
    He has most likely take the little gold mine to Gretna Green to be his wife and live off her high earnings.
    £15 A WEEK FFS!
  9. Shock horror English soldier has a Scottish girlfriend (from Glasgow FFS)
  10. If there's grass on the wicket...

..the boys can play cricket!

11. He's probably giving her a hoop dhobie as we speak.
  12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Read what is written. Not AWOL, girl legal, no story :roll:
  13. Beat me to it - what a non-story. Lad has girlfriend who is 7 years younger than him, she leaves home at 16 to be with him.

By leaking the story to the paper, I should imagine the daughter wont want to go home in a hurry, anyway.

14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I guess they will stop her pocket money now :wink: