Soldier Runs Away With 16 Year Old

Received the following link from a friend in Glasgow, A R Signals Soldier has made the front page of the local red top after his 16 year old girlfriend disappeared from home after being groomed by a 22 year old soldier.

Daily Record

Non story, bet she told him she was older

She's 16, he's 22.
Have the old bill and local meeja got nothing better to do!

I agree this should be a non story but the parents of the last have made it a story by going to the press. The girl is 16 and free to do whatever she wants.

I have read the artical and am shocked, the 16 year old get £15 pounds pocket money A WEEK! I only ever got £2 a week when I was that age, the rest I had to earn.
He has most likely take the little gold mine to Gretna Green to be his wife and live off her high earnings.
£15 A WEEK FFS!

StevieW said:
He been AWOL for a while now so he can be looking forward to a nice spell in Collie!!! Minus the 16 year old!!!
An Army spokesman said: "Darren is based in Herford, Germany. He is on leave and is not AWOL."
Read what is written. Not AWOL, girl legal, no story :roll:

in_the_cheapseats said:
StevieW said:
He been AWOL for a while now so he can be looking forward to a nice spell in Collie!!! Minus the 16 year old!!!
An Army spokesman said: "Darren is based in Herford, Germany. He is on leave and is not AWOL."
Beat me to it - what a non-story. Lad has girlfriend who is 7 years younger than him, she leaves home at 16 to be with him.

By leaking the story to the paper, I should imagine the daughter wont want to go home in a hurry, anyway.

A__

Alsacien

LE
LordVonHarley said:
I have read the artical and am shocked, the 16 year old get £15 pounds pocket money A WEEK! I only ever got £2 a week when I was that age, the rest I had to earn.
He has most likely take the little gold mine to Gretna Green to be his wife and live off her high earnings.
£15 A WEEK FFS!
I guess they will stop her pocket money now :wink:

in_the_cheapseats said:
StevieW said:
Well, if you HAD read the WHOLE story, you would have seen that Darren had sex with the girl when she was 15.

Tell me, do you find it acceptable that an adult of 21/22 years old has sex with a 15 year old school girl?

Airfix said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
StevieW said:
Well, if you HAD read the WHOLE story, you would have seen that Darren had sex with the girl when she was 15.

Tell me, do you find it acceptable that an adult of 21/22 years old has sex with a 15 year old school girl?
If its good enough for Gary Glitter..........

Alsacien

LE
Airfix said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
StevieW said:

Go on admit it - you are a teeny weeny bit jealous are you not :wink:

John_Charity_Spring said:
Twos up yer shag mate....
class :D

scummy redtop newspaper said:
She was carrying a black Kookai bag and a pink Warehouse bag. They contained clothes including T-shirts, a pair of white jeans and black pumps.
honestly, white jeans? In this day and age?

Latest Threads