Soldier rapes munter and gets 10/10 for effort from Plod

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dread, Aug 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Admittedly from the Daily Hate:

A mother-of-four who lied about being raped because she was ashamed of having sex with a soldier in an alleyway has been jailed for 15 months. Cheryl Moss, 26, wasted 180 hours of police time and £5,500 of taxpayers' money before finally admitting the allegation was false. The single mother pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice after police found nearly an hour's CCTV footage of the consensual intercourse taking place.

Moss had been drunk when she struck up a conversation with 19-year-old soldier Martin Devine in a nightclub in Bournemouth, Dorset.

Prosecutors stated: "By November 12, officers recovered CCTV showing the location of the incident. It was of good quality, lasted for 57 minutes"

Well done Martin! Just what you need when on operations: some hag claiming you raped her while all your mates take the pish for shagging a hoofing moose. At least the Prosecutor liked your shaggin style!

Attached Files:

2. And he managed to get it all on camera! Nice one!
  3. That lass is just one sad, lonely, messed up woman; and I feel sorry for her four kids.

Still, I'd shag her; I've shagged much worse to be honest.
  4. A young man being preyed upon by an older woman - where's his compensation?
  5. Looking at the state of that plus booze 57 minutes to spaff counts as premature ejaculation not saying i wouldnt throw one up her of course
  6. 57 MINUTES?!!! Introduce me to him! :-D

Editted to add: She's 26 and a mother of 4? I hardly think she was ashamed...
  7. Throw her in with Li-Lo and hopefully her smashed-up face may convert our favourite lettuce-licker to turn back to fancying men.
  8. When does your sentence begin, G_M?
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Which label will the DVD be released on?
  10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I bet it was.
  11. Bet the solider is chuffed that its in the national papers that he can go for 57 minutes, and its on tape!
  12. You fussy fucker!!!! I've thrattled much worse than that sober :) In fact by my standards she's quite a looker :)
  13. imagine the bargging rights back at work

"not only can i shag for an hour at a time, the Cops have gone on record as saying that I a good quality shag as well!"

oh, and yes, I would hit it. Not for 57 minutes though
  14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Prison is too good for the fat slag, she could've potentially ruined the poor lad's life. She should be sent to a FOB in the 'stan and used as a plaything for troops.

Stretching her balloon knot into new and exciting shapes would certainly take the edge of a rough patrol.
  15. With 4 kids & a shape like that, it would be like throwing a chipolata into the Queen Mary's funnel! ;-)