Soldier or Nanny?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by error_unknown, Dec 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shameful, even worse he is now training to be a farmer so he must be one of the top of the hate list for New Labour

Although he was a gunner...
  2. Should have been a nanny for a member of the cabinets bit on the side.
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The Glorious Leader's a gunner too.

"I'm gunner destroy the army, I'm gunner shaft the country, I'm gunner be president......"
  4. No he's not he's a ****
  5. All of a piece. Spike Milligan was refused a passport because he was born in India.
  6. Spike's father was Irish aswell , later in life they relented and told him he could have his citizenship , to which he replied , and i quote

"stick it up your arrse you English c***" :D
  7. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

8. Warwick is a good man.

Great quote (said in your best South African style accent):

W: 'What is that yellow gravy?'

Straightfaced officer: 'Custard, Warwick.'

9. Could he hold his drink though PL?? :wink:

Seriously though, if all else fails, he can return to his birth country to take up his new trade as a farmer...... 8O ......or maybe not.

Perhaps he would be better qualified to claim political assylum? He wouldn't have to work at all then. :evil:
  10. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

no he couldn't as a matter of fact. :wink:
  11. Must be a 19 thing then. :lol:
  12. I see ... so operational service overseas in the British Army doesnt count as residence in the country, according to the Home Office?

Fecking strange then that it DOES count as residence for purposes of income tax and council tax.

Jack b*stards the lot of them

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  13. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

yeah, the jock c****. :lol:
  14. Chaps - being the advocate for the Devil here.......

Why the hell should he have a British passport? He fought for us - but then again so have many others from the Commonwealth. He seems to want to keep his colonial roots but ensure the best deal can be had for his kids - and himself - for the future.

I have seen less stink over the Gurkhas and their combined efforts outweigh a well-bred, well-educated man who has made educated choices. Discuss.