• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Soldier on leave thwarts bank robbery

Soldier home on leave thwarts bank robbery - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

As the robber tried to make his getaway, Peoples left his sons inside the bank and ran to his rented van, which he used to block Rogers' car in the parking lot. Rogers drove his Honda into the van, trying to bust through it. When that didn't work, he got out and pointed his gun at Peoples, who twisted the man's arm, stripped away the gun and slammed him to the ground.
Image: Army Staff Sgt. Eddie Peoples, 34, with his son, Ikaika Peoples, 6.
Sarasota Observer
Army Staff Sgt. Eddie Peoples, smiles at his son, Ikaika Peoples, 6, after receiving recognition for his actions.

"I've been through five deployments. I've fought the Muqtada militia, everybody you can think of, so weapons getting pointed at me, it doesn't really bother me anymore," Peoples told FOX News in Tampa Bay. "I took the weapon away from him and put him on the ground and the rest was history."
Not sure if I would have done the same in chasing the guy with my kids there but I still think that's the sort of thing soldiers believe in. Good Drills

Heh, it was a rental! Hope he got that extended insurance.

If he'd done taht in UK he would be banged up for denying the theifing sh1t his basic god given right to engage in his chosen profession, earn money, endanger his time with his kids and family, dened educational prospects and/or employment.

P

pp0470

If he'd done taht in UK he would be banged up for denying the theifing sh1t his basic god given right to engage in his chosen profession, earn money, endanger his time with his kids and family, dened educational prospects and/or employment.
and obstructing traffic

Yes that is sadly the case.

But at the end of the day, we are all free men with our own decisions to make. The question is whether you fear the consequences of doing the right thing.

Latest Threads