Soldier Magazine

please help, i'm sure this has been brought up but i can't find soldier magazine anywhere in shops like a newsagent or anything

do you have to subscribe and get it delivered??

thanks

When your balls drop and you learn that a computer can be used for other things than bebo you may find this on your surfing travelsfree look see

grippar said:
When your balls drop and you learn that a computer can be used for other things than bebo you may find this on your surfing travelsfree look see
sheesh, sorry i was just wondering if i just have to subcribe to get the magazine instead of looking in shops

anyway i've already been on the website

man, i must be blind. although there is only like 3 shops in my small village

thanks i'll look in there

see grippar, thats all i needed to know

you could pop into your careers office and steal their copy ;) since you can view a digital copy of the magazine(august issue) on the website, will they update it every month for every issue?

You could always ask your local newagent to order you a copy.

PandaLOVE said:
Last year when demobbing I found a rolled up Soldier Mag from 1986 wrapped around a coat hanger.
Save that for another 3 years PandaLove and it will be classed as 'Vintage' - should be worth a mint... 8)

MrHog said:
does it cost extra to order?
It shouldn't. Just pop along to your local newsagent and ask them if they can source it for you.

I read it online

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrMemory Old & Bold 9
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 96
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 343