Soldier Mag!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jul 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Now before you slate me for reading it, I was having a shit and couldn't find any thing else.

Page 67 para 4. They could have picked a better photo to go with the article.
  2. For those of you who don't have a copy at hand, or can't be arrsed to find the online copy. It's an article mentioning all the soldiers with lots of gongs, and the accompanying photo shows several Guardsman, with only one lad wearing a lone swinger.

Hardly worth starting a thread over.
  3. Should have concentrated on his shit more. Fucking shite thread
  4. Would that be the one of the Coldcreams parading in front of Her Majesty. Two with their bearskins over their eyes, two with their bearskins above the forehead, one whose belt is slack enough to reach his penis and the black guardsman who can't keep his eyes to his front but has to follow Her Majesty

No - I didn't bother looking at it either
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I never said it was a good thread.

Ye who casts the first stone and all that.
  6. My mistake - I thought at first he was referring to the Diamond Jubilee edition of the Magazine with the photo montage - didn't expect the Coldcreams to appear in consecutive issues !
  7. Do you ever have those days when you just know you shouldn't have bothered....

8. Yeah...............lots of them....;-)
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It's no wonder I drink.

10. Sir one word sums it all up Pebbledash
  11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

is there any news on the medal for those who never got medals yet ?