Soldier leaves voicemail marriage proposal - on wrong girl's phone

Who believes this shite. It gota be a wind up.

Who believes this shite. It gota be a wind up.
aunite beeb falls for this shite?
A soldier made an emotional call to his pregnant girlfriend asking her to marry him, but left the message on the wrong answer phone.

Instead of "Samantha", the serviceman had mistakenly contacted Diane Potts, an alternative therapist from Tyneside.
someone believes ya cynical get,
plus it's being tweeted by sad fuckers too (@DJChristianOC ain't he that prat off t'radio?)

Quote Metro Article:
The man has a Tyneside accent although there appear to be very few other discernible details.
Quote Ends.

No change there then.

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone else hear this and think 'The Emperor strikes again'?

This has got to be a wind up.
The only thing missing was the sounds of battle in the background, quick burst and an RPG going overhead, " hang on pet, back in a sec, gotta killa coople of these fookers, wy yi thats better, whatta boot it then?"

I have some news for him....... Its not his kid!

Jokes aside, hope he's reunited with his lass soon, and best of luck to the of both them you bunch of miserable gits :)

Sounds very suspect to me. Even Them get to ring home more often than every 3 months. If it is genuine it's likely 2 para as they sadly lost a lad other day. If not he must be RAF Regiment on a code black to catch fly tippers or something.

If its from mike to me, the ansa is a big no. Jennixx :)
The headline is very specific: "Soldier leaves voicemail....................etc"

It doesn't say "Braindead Dickhead" leaves voicemail...............etc" does it. No, of course it doesn't and that firmly but definitively leaves mickey boy right out of it.

You just needed to think it through a little first is all :thumright:

HN

You're all trusting the word of a woman? My god this place is going down the pan, he rang the right number, but the dorris doesn't wanna say No & is claiming not to know him! Snakes with tits the lot of 'em, poor lad!

If its from mike to me, the ansa is a big no. Jennixx :)
I may not be the Mike you have in question........so in that case will you marry me and have my babies....you look horny!!!