Soldier kidnap plotter given life

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Good humour.

3. Chuffed to bits - although hopefully life is longer than the 12 years that the scrotes got last week for kicking Gary Newlove to death. Interesting to see what his fellow conspirators get?

4. Hang em!

5. 1300 news on Radio 2 have just said that minimum term will be 14 years.

Hmm. Of course it will. :roll:

6. "Khan was told he would serve a minimum of 14 years"

Not enough, and he should be deported

7. Sod jail send them to afghan and tie them up outside a camp!!

First it will show the others what we will do to them!

Second it will give a bit of added protection to the mud walls!

Third and most important we can kick them istead of the local dogs, therefore no court cases of soldiers being cruel to animals!

Any other way will only make us pay for their upkeep in jail! Why do we have to do this when for the cost of a flight and a few lenghts of rope, problem solved!

8. Turd! :x

9. I hope this scum is in prison for only 3 more days.

Plenty of time for him to be killed painfully and slowly.

Claiming 20 grand a year in benefits?.That's a lot more than a lot of people earn.There again the other bit of Islamic scum in the news recently(Abu Hamza) was getting a grand a week from the taxpayers.

Come the revolution,I hope all benefit scrounging (fraudelant)asylum seeking scum in Britain are shot.

10. how'd he claim twenty grand in benefits?

11. where? back to Birmingham?

12. Or dress him up in DPM and let him feel the effects of the equipment he so kindly donated to Terry.

13. Honest to got £20,000 is far more than anyone in my family earn. What the hell was he claiming for?!

14. It's a lot more than I earn. He basically was getting paid to try and behead someone. Like I said, TURD! :x

15. 99 years is LIFE!